Fiona Apple cancels tour to stay home with dying dog

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
This one made me cry so much that Saxon ran into the room, jumped on the couch and licked my face, which made me cry more because I'm so proud of him and don't know how I'll ever live without him!

milos_mommy

I just teared up and I only read the headline, I don't know if I should read the rest

Brattina88

Ahh :( *snuggles Maddie*

To be honest I don't know who that is but I admire her and would do the same thing! <3

noludoru

Bored Now.
Can't get behind her music (I want to - but it lacks the visceral passion of similar artists like Florence that I love) but I have to say I respect her immensely as a human being.

It takes a lot to say that to the world; and to say it so eloquently.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Crying. I know of this woman but that right there just gave her my upmost respect. What an amazing woman and especially to say it to the world when most people don't look at their pets as family.

thehoundgirl

I think she is amazing for doing this. I would do the exact same thing. I hope her and Janet get more time together.

ACooper

But I know that she is coming close to point where she will stop being a dog, and instead, be part of everything. She’ll be in the wind, and in the soil, and the snow, and in me, wherever I go.
Couldn't make it past that part......too many tears to see clearly. Good on her for understanding what is and is not important in life...

spiffy

I really don't know Fiona Apple and I know nothing about her music but she has definitely earned my respect. She poured her heart out in that letter and she made me cry.

Members online

No members online now.