The musing thread

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Holy God, I can tell it is a full moon. That cat has not stopped running full tilt for the past half hour. Abrams was jealous that the cat can do laps on the back of the couch, so he tried to follow, which resulted in cushions flying everywhere. Now he has a Kong to occupy his mouth and the cat has been fed, but they still both Won't. Stop. Moving.

It's time for bed, I think.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
You know it's bad when you buy 4 slices of cake because you can't decide which one you want...... From the person who didn't have much of a sweet tooth...

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Why can't people be sad about both?

I know it's posted everywhere but that's because it just happened and was a shock. I see consistent posts daily about Gaza, etc. turns out people can be sad about more than one thing lol

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Being transferred at work to a new group. Not sure how I feel about it.... Been here 3 years. :/

No more crazy co-worker though. So that's good.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Changed my mind on which superpower I would want.

I would like to make the phone ring just by staring at it.

That is a superpower, right?

crazedACD

Changed my mind on which superpower I would want.

I would like to make the phone ring just by staring at it.

That is a superpower, right?
Do you ever apply to a job that you meet every requirement for, have just the right amount of experience, and maybe even know someone in the job-and they never call you back? Like you are so certain that phone is going to ring, they must at least want to interview you right? Nope. :eek:

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Do you ever apply to a job that you meet every requirement for, have just the right amount of experience, and maybe even know someone in the job-and they never call you back? Like you are so certain that phone is going to ring, they must at least want to interview you right? Nope. :eek:
Right??? I just... don't get it. I've had multiple jobs lately where I'm like, I don't understand how I didn't even get an interview. And this one... why did they interview me again... because they must have already known they didn't want to hire me. I thought it was a good sign that they were calling me back in even though they took a pass last time... nope. Maybe they just needed me to fill their interview quota. *sigh*

If I get that superpower I will definitely use it for good and share it...

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
There is such a sense of general satisfaction when I see someone who jumped into a situation crazy fast have that situation fail miserably& then have to explain why to everyone who knew.

I cheer them on if they are foolish and succeed.. I just find it reinforcing to know that thoughtful consideration& appropriate time is a more realistic way to succeed. Just a thought I had while unable to sleep!

*blackrose

Abrams is SO HAPPY when Jessie (a friend's dog) is here. SO HAPPY. They just play and play and play outside, and when they come in he actually settles and isn't annoying and getting in to things. And when they're outside together he isn't constantly wanting to come back in the house. And when he wants to play, he has someone to PLAY with.

This makes me feel bad that he doesn't have a young doggy buddy. *sigh*

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
So I'm watching most popular videos on youtube and see a name I'm familiar with. It's kind of one you wouldn't forget because it's strange. And yup apparently the guy that sat next to me in high school in several classes plays professional soccer now?

[YOUTUBE]0lvUB2M6_1k[/YOUTUBE]

Apparently he also kicks his shoe into the goal too lol.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
well now i'm drrunk and the phone rang and my mom wa slike "can yo answer that"
uhhhhhh

somehow managed to do it! and hpefully my dad's frend din't know i was drunk.. whooopsie.

*blackrose

well now i'm drrunk and the phone rang and my mom wa slike "can yo answer that"
uhhhhhh

somehow managed to do it! and hpefully my dad's frend din't know i was drunk.. whooopsie.
Best thing I've read all night. :rofl1:

Lyzelle

This is how much of a lush I am.

Mint.com was like, "Hey, you spend X amount of money on alcohol this month! So we are giving you a $100 voucher for this wine place that will send you like 12 bottles for free. K?"

Ahhhm.

K. I am okay with this.

thnxbai.

(that moment when....insert things here)

ETA: I can get 6 mixed wines for under the $100. Or 15 all white wines for basically $40.

.....Aaaaahmmmm.

Members online

No members online now.