Need Book Suggestions

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Just added all of these to my list.

Thank you guys, I don't have to feel lost in the book store anymore! I went to Barnes and Noble and they had a lot of the mentioned books, so I'm starting with Pure by Julianna Baggot. It looks like my kind of book.
Tell me how you like it!

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Downloading The Long Walk now!
If you can find it - The Long Walk was part of "The Bachman Books", which has either 4 or 5 Steven King novels (novellas?). So, 4 for 1 :)

FG167

I've been thinking about jumping into this series. It sounds interesting to me and I recently read an interview with the author talked about how she felt that her book fit in a bunch of different genres.

The only reason I've held off is because people keep calling it 'a woman's Game of Thrones'. I couldn't get through the GoT books. I bought the first three and just couldn't get into them. I'll read random stuff and I'm not that picky but for some reason it just didn't grab me. Maybe I'll try again later.
ARGH not anything like GoT! Sooo much better! Better characters (likeable characters that are really developed and you love them), better story. LOVE THEM! And I was into the GoT books too :)

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
ARGH not anything like GoT! Sooo much better! Better characters (likeable characters that are really developed and you love them), better story. LOVE THEM! And I was into the GoT books too :)
Love, love the outlanders so far. And I am so in love with the characters. Err umm Jamie.... Ha ha but it's a book I can't put down and when i do put it down I'm thinking about the freaking book. They also are stating a tv series. I watched the pilot and love it so far.

Members online