Can I get a second opinion?

Jenne

Ball Thrower
Can someone look at this breeders website and give me some pointers on things to address with her when I talk to her? She has a blue and cream poodle litter coming in March (Pixie and Dante) I may be interested in a blue male. The only thing I see is there hasn't been SA tests for either, and dam doesn't have hip tests posted. I verified what has been posted with offa. Here is the link: www.bearcovekennel.webs.com

Thank you. Also if you see any red flags don't hesitate to tell me.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
How old is the female being bred? There are no hip or elbow results listed for her in OFFA, though they mention prelims.

Jenne

Ball Thrower
Date of birth is 11/9/2012 on certs. Need to ask about updated photo as she looks young on her page. Find out what the results on prelims are at this point. Docs for prelims, when they'll be posted?

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
If she JUST turned two, then having prelims makes sense, but yes, I'd like to see the results and I'd ask whether they were able to get actual OFA rads prior to her pregnancy. I think OFFA can take up to 8 weeks to post results.

Jenne

Ball Thrower
I spoke with the breeder earlier today. Xrays were done prior to pregnancy, and submitted to offa recently. Shes just waiting for them to post to site. I really liked that she had a lot of questions about me and my situation. Unless something happens, I think i will going ahead.

Jenne

Ball Thrower
Just wanted update that Pixie's hip and elbow paperwork have been posted. Good hips, elbows normal. Just gotta keep my fingers crossed for the perfect blue boy. If not she has a litter with black and white partis soon after, but my first choice is blue.

Members online

No members online now.