victor and his toys

These 2 gather toys up and hide them from each other, never out in the open like that. Vic is definitly a cute boy.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
These are not all, but a large portion. His toy balls usually end up under the edge of the cabinets in the kitchen for me to fish out every night. He has quite a collection of those too. He really plays with his toys tho, all of them. i have never seen a dog play quite the way he does even by himself. my daughter got me the blanket for mother's day..i adore soft blankets but so does Victor and he is trying to claim this one as his. I am glad i got a close up of his pretty eyes..most of the pics i take are further back and his eyes are so dark they just don't show up..Bronki had eyes like Richie's Cooper..so many colors in them but Victor's are very dark and black rimmed to boot.
Mary's are a reddish brown and much lighter.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh, I just want to lay there right next to Vic. He looks so comfortable and happy! What a great pic!

Irish

I love Victor! But gee, he seems deprived - don't you think you should buy him some more toys? :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
He thinks i should Irish..everytime i come out of the thrift store his nose is deep in my bas. I had one for shaffer.it was on the bottom of everything, hyia's clothes things for Jory..etc. I carry the bag in the house and look for Shaffer's toy..no toy..i go out in the car and tucked behind the speaker in the back Victor has hidden it. Not this time..Shaffer loves his little lamb. Poor Vic..he is deprived of that one!

Members online

No members online now.