He's HOME!!!!

J

jsnider

Simon my beloved little chowlet came HOME today! He is officially 8 weeks old now and is wreaking HAVOC upon the household just like any good puppy will do... the other 2 dogs think I am a JERK and don't know why I have done this too them, but they'll adjust... right now I am in the process of trying to convince Simon that HIS toys really ARE better than my slippers! :)

Ash47

Taco Dog
Is it a Purebred Chow or not? Just wondering or is Chowlet just a cute little name you came up with? Sorry, I am kinda airheaded and have to ask these kinds of questions. LOL Either way, congrats!

Ash47

Taco Dog
Ohh ok. Thanks for clarifying that Becca. I was just curious :) Soooo where are the pics??

J

jsnider

He's a purebred... :) I read the "Chowlet" thing in the chow books I got. He is such a good BOY! He hasn't gone potty in the house ONCE yet! And the "big dogs" are teaching him his place in the "line up"... low man on the totem pole! With the breed, that is a good thing!
I'm thinking I should have named him Swiffer though! LOL! I swear my kitchen floor is SPOTLESS after he walks thru, and he comes out of it looking like a lint collector from the dryer! LOL! We are both getting some major grooming lessons! :)

Members online

No members online now.