Of your list, i really like:
Jubilee
Justice call name Truth
Jaded call name Cynic
Jealous call name Covet
Jezebel
JimBeam call name Whiskey
Jamaica...call name Rum/Rummy
What about Juniper, call name Ginny? Or call name Tanq (for Tanqueray)?
Jadzia
Joon
Jinkies (call name Velma)

FG167

That's exciting! Unfortunate that you won't be able to trial with Kastle, but you'll have more opportunities when he's ready. I never knew about his drive/grip issues though - what stood out to me about the puppy pedigree is that it seemed to point to strong, hard hitting, sporty dogs that still maintained a clear head and a good off switch off the field. I don't know the dogs in Kastle's pedigree and just assumed he was the right amount of crazy. Well, now I think it's pretty cool that you usually focus on the positive aspects of his temperament/drives (and there are so many!) and still make such a great team with him. The health issues are a real blow, though. Seems like he just can't catch a break!
Yeah, we started remedial tracking today, for sure not going to be ready by the trial. Oh well, we can bang out the I, II, III faster this way I think.

Oh sure! He has great drive, but it is actually too much for accessible/workable drive. If I had had a good, strong, supportive club (like I have now) from when he was young, we'd probably have been fine. But, I did all of his foundation on my lonesome and we have some areas that I didn't handle well - because I either could not, or did not know how. LOADS of leaking drive inappropriately in obedience, and also as he gets closer to 3 years old, we're getting a little...test all the things-y. He has started coming up the line (in a very Kastle way, not breaking the skin but bruising me from elbow to wrist/hand). We did not start real protection until he was almost 2, so he never learned proper gripping behavior and genetically, his grip is not full. And he's a thrasher. He's actually not all that enjoyable to handle in IPO lol. Each phase now (tracking used to be my favorite) has something that triggers his non-existent frustration threshold and causes a conflict. We're getting through it, but it's not pretty, nor fun.

Luckily, he's an absolute sweet doll in the house/outside of sport work and I just love him to death. But, his drive/health issues are the reason we are not doing agility.

Yes, precisely, that's exactly why DH is so excited about this litter/pedigree. We're hoping a real nice drivey dog, with big grips. I am very eager to see what handling a female is like too.

Of your list, i really like:

What about Juniper, call name Ginny? Or call name Tanq (for Tanqueray)?
Jadzia
Joon
Jinkies (call name Velma)
I am loving Tanq and Joon!

DH and I went through the list...left on the original is Juke, Juvi, and Jaded/Cynic.

Members online

No members online now.