Puppy names

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
No, puppy is not born yet or made yet, soon, very soon. But dammit I have been wanting to make this thread for a while, and just keep putting off. Until now.

Now Tyler and I are thinking the name Griffin for male Boerboel puppy, but I am open to suggestions. I want something Manly and unique. And it has to go nicely with Teagan.

Oh and give me girl names too, because if there is the perfect pup and its a girl we are not against that either. For girl names I want something classy and again unique or that has a cool meaning, but not a name that is too girly. Tyler wants to name a girl Boerboel Blanche. ha ha

Tyler is also big into names with meaning, he named Mitsu, Mitsu. Mainly because it means shine and reflect.

Last edited:

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Well considering today happens to be Valentine's Day...

Valen (or if you like alt spellings, Valyn) -- all tied to the root val- meaning strong, worthy...

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Well considering today happens to be Valentine's Day...

Valen (or if you like alt spellings, Valyn) -- all tied to the root val- meaning strong, worthy...
Oooh, Valen is awesome!

May put me the odd one out, but I don't think Griffin fits a mastiff. I think of Griffin as like...a sporting breed. Just doesn't scream power to me, which I think something like a mastiff should. Not that I think that should keep you from choosing that name!!!

I like Tucker. We had a lab come into work yesterday whose name was Tugger. I liked that too!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Valyn is awesome, Shai! Griffin reminds me too much of well, Griffons. :rofl1:

I like the HP theme...

Trahern ... "Strength of iron." is kind of cool and unique.

Members online