If your dog was a Chaz member..

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Rumor would be an authoritative mod, lol. She's proclaimed herself police of all things dog. She somehow still manages to remain quite the drama queen, though.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Millie would make sure everyone's getting along and keeping the peace. She would take her posts very seriously and edit and re-edit her posts to make sure no words are misspelled.

Lucy would type aknbfkjdng9dsdng randomness and spam. She'd flood the forum with pictures and funny little games. She'd be verrry friendly and would probably get scolded by the serious Chaz dogs and make friends with the sillly ones.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I could definitely see Rumor flooding the forum with spam. Then she'd turn right around and use her mod powers to ban everyone else for spamming. :D

Wally would regularly post about how much he hates everyone and how he can't believe that people don't cater to him 24/7.

Teeny would post fluff . . . severely misspelled fluff with horrible grammar.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Paige, that's because boys are ICKY POO HEADS.

Love,

Eve

RD

Are you dead yet?
I forgot to add that Eve would be constantly posting "free dog to good home (or slaughterhouse)" threads in the rescue forum in an attempt to get rid of Zaphod.

milos_mommy

And Milo would be repeatedly adopting Zaphod in an excitedly ridiculous attempt to gain another goofy brother, and then trying to eat him and sending him back to Eve.

RD

Are you dead yet?
And Eve would be sending hateful PMs to Milo about being a BAD DOG, and making subtle little jabs at him on the public forum. And threatening to contact her attorney (me) if he continues to "harrass" her with talk of sending the Big Black Brute back.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Chloe would be a troublemaker.. she would be the one writing all the pissy replies saying

"nvr mind

carry on"

ROFL

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Gonzo would be the sensitive, geeky, know-it-all member. He would be super cliquey, and get easily annoyed by newbs and immature members. He would correct everyone's spelling.

Fozzie would be the forum clown. He would be constantly cracking jokes, and acting sarcastic and sassy. There would be occasional, obviously drunken posts.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Mollie would mainly lurke, but she'd come out to yell at annoying newbies.

Frodo would answer every single thread whether he had comething constructive to add or not. He would try and offer advice, but it would usually be a little off and he'd get his feelings hurt easily.

Izzy would be a total bitch and would constantly be telling other members how stupid they were.

Hillside

Original Twin
Django would be the one starting a bunch of "OMG HI OMG HI OMG HI!!!! You is my BEST FRIEND!!!" threads and would probably get banned for being obnoxiously friendly, that and talking about how much he licks himself and how much he loves to give everyone weiner flavored kisses.

chanda

Scooby would post about toys, post pics of his toys, post links to toy shops, make polls about toys. Start threads saying 'OMG I got a new toy' and hijack everyone elses' threads to talk about TOYS

Scooby says "I like toys I does"

cooby really likes dog toys he's doing all those stuffs just for his toys... ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Jet would be the 2nd forum nanny since Eve already took headmaster position. She would also post very smart replies to all important threads.
Luca would reply to EVERYTHING and tell everyone how she cute she is and how cute she thinks you are. LOL :D

bubbatd

Ollie just told me to post ...don't tear up your stuffed animals !!! They are your friends !!!

Tahla9999

Ella would pick fights. But she cannot help it. She's the anti-dog dog, you know?

She would also be illiterate, like Spark's Belle. So, she'd be an illiterate fight picker who is the anti-dog dog. The other dogs would treat her as though she was a troll and make fun of her. What's nastier and funnier than an anti-dog dog who is illiterate????
Chochi would fight you back and troll. He'd be the WORST member, and most likely be ban.:D

Staff online

Members online