The Official Chazzer Dog Product Maker Photo Thread

Chewbecca

feel the magic
I figured that since there are a LOT of us Chazzers that make dog product-related items, that it would be nice for us to have a thread all of our own to post up photos of new products.
This means if you make collars, leads, tags, dog boots, art, coats, tshirts-ANYTHING dog-related, post up photos and links.
A link to your site would be awesome as well. I figured this would be nice to have to keep other members updated on what we all are up to and what we offer, and it's nice to have our own thread where we're welcomed to posting our stuff. And we don't have to worry about starting a new thread each time.

I'll start. We've been making small leather dog collars out of latigo leather for a couple years now, but we decided to make a few "official" designs.

This is "Little Gem":

This is "The Diamond Dogs":

"Diamond Dogs" :D You are such a Bowie fan, lol!

We have so many people here who make interesting and well-crafted pet gear, not to mention all the artists who feature pets. This can be kind of the Dog counterpart to the Etsy thread :)

Chewbecca

feel the magic
I AM a Bowie fan. I lovelovelove him. Even his albums that are noted as not being his best, I am in love with.

Members online

No members online now.