Can't access from my computer?

Hey mods! I can't get to Chaz from my computer, just from Tapatalk on my phone... Which, frankly, I hate and don't use often. Any idea what might be going on?

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I also cannot access chaz on my desktop or laptop - mobile works fine (I don't use tapatalk) but on both of my computers, I get a timed out error message and it won't load. Very weird...

xpaeanx

I also cannot access chaz on my desktop or laptop - mobile works fine (I don't use tapatalk) but on both of my computers, I get a timed out error message and it won't load. Very weird...
For the past few weeks I've been able to access it from my phone while on wifi. Only my computer or through LTE. Some servers must just hate Chaz?

amberdyan

Yeah, for the past few weeks I can access it only through mobile data or at work. My home wifi won't load it, it gives the typical "chaz down" notice.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Just to add to this - it will load in Chrome on my desktop, but not Firefox.
I use Chrome on my phone.

Maybe it's a Firefox problem?

amberdyan

Just to add to this - it will load in Chrome on my desktop, but not Firefox.
I use Chrome on my phone.

Maybe it's a Firefox problem?
For me it's a network problem. It will load on mobile data and at work, but not at home on wifi.

xpaeanx

So we hardwired in the computer at home yesterday since it was the slowest device on the wifi. I thought this might solve the issue since the only things on the wifi are the computer, my wii, and our phones. Wii is off, computer is hardwired... so the only thing on the wifi right now is my phone... AND it still doesn't work there unless I'm on LTE. I'm on the computer right now and it's working (and it had worked while the computer was operating on the wifi as well).

It's so weird.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
See... I have the opposite problem with browsers. I'm here on Firefox and having no issues. When I was using Chrome, I could maybe open one thread and then the site would crash hard (or something, I dunno, it was annoying).

MrsBoats

Legion of Zoom Den Mother
I'm another one who can't access from my laptop right now. I'm on my phone posting this on my home wifi which is the same as my laptop. I am using Firefox on my laptop. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who has been in the same boat.

MrsBoats

Legion of Zoom Den Mother
I was just checking to see if anyone has an update on why chazhound is selectively accessible. I can't get on with Firefox or using the Silk Browser on my Kindle Fire. I can access it through Safari on my iPhone and through Internet Explorer on my laptop.

Is there anything on the horizon to make Chazhound accessible through a variety of browsers?? (I really hate IE...and I hate trying to post on message boards with my phone.) :cry:

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Just wanted to say this is happening to me as well. I can access on IE (ew), but Chrome on my computer or phone doesn't work (I get the timed out message). I have to turn off my wi-fi and use my mobile network on my phone to get on to the site.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Everything was working normally here for a while, now back to only being able to access in Chrome.

JacksonsMom

I just noticed this thread -- I answered a question about this on the chaz addicts fb page tho...

I've figured out the only way I can access the site is by searching for it. In other words, I can't type the URL into the address bar, but when I google search 'chazhound forums' in my search bar and click it from there, it always works.

Members online