OFFER to Chazzers! Perler Pixel Pets!

k9krazee

They are freaking adorable. You must let me know when you're open for etsy orders...I think DH will need several of the Crosserton.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Aw, cheers guys! I'm thinking of making some pre-made template "bases" that folks can choose from that are different head angles and such. Sort of like that Cartoonize Your Pet website, but on a simpler level.

They're a lot of fun to do!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Great guys! I'm hoping to get the last few completed tomorrow, and have them all shipped out by Monday latest. Can the rest of you send me mailing addresses who haven't already? PM here or email alliepets @ gmail.com will do.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Great guys! I'm hoping to get the last few completed tomorrow, and have them all shipped out by Monday latest. Can the rest of you send me mailing addresses who haven't already? PM here or email alliepets @ gmail.com will do.
Mine should have sent when I sent my paypal.. just let me know if it didn't!
Also, let me know when these go up on etsy because I'm going to purchase Penn& Briar as magnets :) and I sort of want Emma ..she came out awesome!! Lol!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Update!

I will be finishing the last few today and tomorrow, and all will be shipped out on Wednesday. A bit later than planned!

I'm hoping to have the Etsy listing up by the end of the week - it depends on how tight my scheduling winds up being this week.

Brattina88

These are so cute, Allie! :) I will be saving my pennies so I can get a few when your etsy listing is up :D

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Oh my god, Indy is SO CUTE. I was wondering how you were going to do the striping!! I LOVE it. Can't wait for it to get here! :D :D

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Oh my god, Indy is SO CUTE. I was wondering how you were going to do the striping!! I LOVE it. Can't wait for it to get here! :D :D
She was tricky! I experimented a little but I liked this effect the best. Probably a little more striping than she actually has, but she has pizzazz. :D

Members online

No members online now.