Psyche needs YOUR help.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
And it's urgent. We need more of these toys, and we need 'em fast. :p

Psyche friggen loves these things, and I know a place where I can get 'em, but I'm wondering if anyone else knows somewhere that's cheaper? Link me a site if you know they're on some site!

Thanks!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
It's a really soft rubber toy that makes this god-awful squeaking noise that Psyche ADORES. You can chuck it like a ball and all, and it's awesome. It has become the only thing Psyche really drives for in agility. Weaves are faster, contacts are better, better focus, all for her "chichen". I had two, one got ate (Morrie got it, somehow, and ate it!), now I'm down to one again, and I need a back up.

Walmart is Psyche (and Bernie's LOL) friend. We get them for around $3.95 Canadian. BEST toy ever (except the Cuz which we keep for OUTSIDE only). We can usually keep one of those soft chickens or pigs or.. unnamed orange ones for about 3 months.. then it must DIE! We're due for a squeeky death soon I'd imagine.. been a while!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Thank you! I can get them for 3 tax in from the place I got her first ones, so I guess I'll pay them a look, but I'll check out the local wal-marts too incase I have a chicken emergency!

Members online

No members online now.