I dont think I have

Every really introduced my dog. So I guess i will put up some photos of him.
He is 4.5 years old, only dog in the household (all others he has lived with have since gone to hang out at the bridge with all of our loved pets that have passed) he is supposed to be a sheltie, but at 21 inchs at the sholder and 62.4 lbs I dont belive it, offcourse he is a puppy mill dog and may just be terribly bred sheltie, but I just call him a collie. So if I'm walking I dont have to give such a big speach on why he is such a large sheltie lol.
His name is Blaze and he is truly my best friend, always with me and under my feet lol.
He is a very healthy dog, his begining (puppy mill). He can just be a bit clumsy (Runing in to things (trees, benchs, bridges lol)) Just recently he got about a CM of his tail removed due to a window accident. My grandpa went to close it, but caught his tail in it. It has been 2 weeks, and as any one who has ever seen a tail injury knows how hard it is to make them heal, espeacially with a dog that never stops waging his tail (even in his sleep he wags it, must be having good dreams)
We spend about 3 hours a day at the dog park. He really enjoys it, and I enjoy to make him happy and love seeing him run and play with other dogs.
So with out further ado lol Here is some pictures. These are probably pretty much all at the dog park, as that is where me him and the camera spend most of our time.
He loves water.

And loves to do his best act of herding the othr dogs at the park lol.

And he likes to try and skateboard.

Thats it for now, I will not overload you all with the 100's of photos I have of him lol.

Kayota

He does look rather sheltieish to me. I met a guy with a dog about the same size and he insisted he was a collie o_O even though she's clearly not, unless she's undersized.

Maxy24

Your dog is beautiful :D I had noticed him in your siggy and was thinking, well he looks like a Sheltie but MY is he large. Now I know why LOL. At any rate he looks like a great dog!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Sheltie or collie, he's beautiful.

He's got a collie nose/head type definitely. :)

But well... there are quite a few shelties with that head type too.

Anyways, like I said, he's gorgeous!

Thanks every one, sorry didnt even relize I got a shot of Cody in one pictue, you get a great view of his big butt. He i one of Blazes best friends at the dog park, he is a lab/poodle mix.Yet doesnt enjoy water very much lol

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Hello Blaze! THanks for letting me share on your walk.:D THe pic with the rocks is just stunning! WElcome to the Chazhound pack.

wishbone

Blaze is so adorable and handsome.

How's his tail now? I see he's fine and doin' great on pics.

Thanks again every one. I think he is handsome too, collie or sheltie, and wha ever inbetween lol. But I may be biased.

Yes I love the one with him on the rocks. He loves getting his picture taken

How's his tail now? I see he's fine and doin' great on pics.
His tail keeps re-opening due to him waging it. You all should see how I have been taking him to the dog park. I bandage up his tail, so if he wags it on anything most of the bandage takes the hit, then I tape up a plastic bag over it, then I put a pair of tights/stockings on his tail, then tape that on. I know tape doesnt sound good, but by the end of the walk he has same so much the tape has given away and it just falls out. lmao it is so funny, but he looks so stupid, or I look like a crazy dog person.

We have a vet appt. today at 2pm to see what should be done next. I hope he doesnt need to have the tail removed, that is my worst fear. But he doesnt bother with his tail at all, doesnt seem like it bothers him and no swelling, so it all looks good right now.

Members online

No members online now.