Official "Flea Market" thread

Airn

Still for sale, price lowered:

Ruffwear Float Coat. I just don't need two life jackets. It's only been used twice.

Worth $80.

http://www.ruffwear.com/-9-float-coat

Size XS, 17-22" girth, color Red

Will sell for $40 shipped.

_____

I also bought this 26ft long Flexi lead that is way too big for my 16lb dog a few months back, I wasn't expecting it to be quite so big! It's an all-belt lead (not the cord kind), so very sturdy. Black.

No idea how much this will cost to ship, so wanna make sure I'm covered, so... $25 shipped?
I'm interested if it's still available. Gwen is around 35 lbs though so is it more of a medium sized dog item? She's not rough on leads. (Doesn't tug very hard)

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
For sale: One gently used medium Ruffwear Palisades Pack.

Asking $70 shipped priority or best offer, retails for $129.95!

More things to come!

Oko

Silence, peasants.
For sale: One gently used medium Ruffwear Palisades Pack.

Asking $70 shipped priority or best offer, retails for $129.95!

More things to come!
You're killing me. Saving for a new lens or I would be all over this.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
You're killing me. Saving for a new lens or I would be all over this.
Willing to go a bit lower for Chazzers... ;)

ETA, the girth on it is 27-32". I think it has a little more give in either direction, but that's per the website.

Last edited:

Dagwall

Willing to go a bit lower for Chazzers... ;)

ETA, the girth on it is 27-32". I think it has a little more give in either direction, but that's per the website.
You are tempting me greatly to measure Jubel when I get home... I think that would be his size and have thought about getting him a pack...

Someone else by this now haha. Too many other expenses keep popping up and I don't NEED this, but I want.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
We are moving and money is tight, so whoever gets it is really helping us out! If it sells before we go, Bloo gets a bigger crate to fly in. You all want Bloo to have a bigger crate, right? :p

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Want to pm me how low you'll go? Also, we'll be taking 84 to PA the first week in oct, not sure where you are in relation to Hartford, but could potentially pick up to avoid shipping costs. I want it, lol. Was just sighing over them in REI.

Want to pm me how low you'll go? Also, we'll be taking 84 to PA the first week in oct, not sure where you are in relation to Hartford, but could potentially pick up to avoid shipping costs. I want it, lol. Was just sighing over them in REI.
*blurgh* you will, literally, be like 20-25 minutes from my house when you're on 84

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
More things!

Weird pack with no brand. I have fit it comfortably on a 30lb dog, an 85lb dog, and inbetween sizes. Moderately used, some fraying. $20 shipped?

Advantage II for cats over 9lbs. 3 unused boxes containing 6 applicants each. Paid $45 each, asking $110 shipped or best offer.

Paw balm stuff? $3 shipped if you want it by itself, otherwise I can just throw it in. New.

Marine dog leash, $20 shipped. A couple of small snags, best for a bigger dog.

Last edited:

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
That sounds like an excellent plan. I was thinking of asking you and xpaeanx to come up and hang out with me one more time before I go! I'm going to miss you guys :(

I am also selling three or four crates, if you want a crate. I didn't list them here because most members aren't local, lol

xpaeanx

I'm broke as hell, so probably not hahaha
:( It's too bad my back yard sucks... but you're not very close either. LOL. I've been scanning craigslist like mad and I *almost* have a whole agility course!!! of course I can only put like 1-2 things out at a time and they're slightly slopping downhill... haha. of course now I'm broke as hell too after buying all this stuff... /sigh.

Members online

No members online now.