August CO meetup?

Soooooooooo I saw Taqroy right before I left, Winnie was getting fussy so it was time to go WAY earlier than I wanted it to be... and I forgot to take pictures. I brought my camera, but I forgot to take pictures. BUMMER!!!

But I do have a picture of my loot (well most of it, one bit is a microchip that's now embedded in Percy, and the other two are a grooming apron and a collar I custom ordered for Bobsie.) Pretty excited.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Soooooooooo I saw Taqroy right before I left, Winnie was getting fussy so it was time to go WAY earlier than I wanted it to be... and I forgot to take pictures. I brought my camera, but I forgot to take pictures. BUMMER!!!
I'm sorry I missed you!

I got to meet Taqroy, got Rowan's vaccinations updated, and bought an antler that Riff has almost completely eaten. WTF? How does that even happen???

I also had Rowan do the lure coursing thing, and he LOVED IT. Omg. The ticket came with a free run at one of their future events and we're definitely gonna have to go. I've never seen him so "on" before, even in agility.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Wish I could have made it; had to be at work for 12 hours without a sale to show for it instead.

Taqroy

Paviche it was awesome to meet you, sorry we had to bail!

I think a friend and I are going to come up for the next lure coursing event, we should plan another meet up then. :)

Members online

No members online now.