I want a new leather collar

xpaeanx

Awwww.... you guys are making me blush! You're too nice! :)

Unfortunately, Blue Lynx isn't offering stitched collars (yet) and that was a requirement the OP had. I don't believe Paco or Karma offer stitching either but I could be wrong.

As far as your questions reguarding price, materials to make a quality leather collar are expensive and then you have to add in the time... So yeah, they can get very expensive. But if you buy a quality leather collar it should last you forever(and after some use break in nicely).

JacksonsMom

Awwww.... you guys are making me blush! You're too nice! :)

Unfortunately, Blue Lynx isn't offering stitched collars (yet) and that was a requirement the OP had. I don't believe Paco or Karma offer stitching either but I could be wrong.

As far as your questions reguarding price, materials to make a quality leather collar are expensive and then you have to add in the time... So yeah, they can get very expensive. But if you buy a quality leather collar it should last you forever(and after some use break in nicely).
Ohhhh YOU'RE Blue Lynx! Didn't know the name yet :p Yes, I really want to get one of your collars. You are my 'next' list once I have extra $$.

Members online

No members online now.