What are your dogs doing right now?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Doing the only thing he does when we are inside and I'm occupied...sleeping :rofl1:

I give Merlin a lot of crap for generally being a pain in the ass at times but holy crap is it nice to have a dog that just SLEEPS if nothing is going on lol

he went out this morning, then didn't wake up til 6:30 pm and had dinner/walk and is now sleeping again. bless

Katem

It's Badger's turn to be free, so Bear is relaxing in his crate. Pig is fake sleeping on my feet. She's desperately hoping I'll forget the plate my cheesecake was on when/if I get up so that she can clean it for me. Badger is alternately chewing on his giant ball so it achieves optimal drooliness, pushing the slimy thing into me to throw it for him and occasionally moseying into the kitchen to reload his slime bucket via drinking.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Doing the only thing he does when we are inside and I'm occupied...sleeping :rofl1:

I give Merlin a lot of crap for generally being a pain in the ass at times but holy crap is it nice to have a dog that just SLEEPS if nothing is going on lol

he went out this morning, then didn't wake up til 6:30 pm and had dinner/walk and is now sleeping again. bless
^my crew, too. Which is lovely. :)

pinkspore

Bat Ears Only
Ru is on my lap, wrapped in a fuzzy pink baby blanket like a burrito. He isn't sleeping though, he's just looking smug.

Uly is passed out at my feet in dead dog position, flopped on his side.

Brisbane is probably in his crate or on the bed in the bedroom, possibly on the rug in the kitchen. I'm washing the dog beds and he is protesting the lack of soft, cushy places to lounge.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Summer is staring at me. Hank is chewing a bully stick. Mia is lying down on a dining room chair.

I am in my computer room/study and I set up dog beds in here but of course 0 dogs are in the beds.

Landshark

Love bites.
J-Roc is debating about whether she should eat a stale Cheez-It she found. By crushing and licking it into the carpet of course.

Members online

No members online now.