2013 Secret Santa WishList!

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Dog's Name: Quinn
Dog's Breed: English Shepherd
Collar Size: 15.5". I think 3/4" or 1" (or anything in between) fits her best.
Favourite Treat: Pretty much anything! She loves the freeze dried Orijen treats (especially boar, but I think she'd like anything). Long lasting treats like himalayan chews, trachea, bully sticks and fish skins are also good. She's not picky at all, really.
Favourite Toy: Again, she pretty much loves anything. Her favorite is her sheepskin tug (she likes fur too) but she also likes balls, tennis balls, stuffies, bumpers, and Frisbees too.
Treats they cannot have: No rawhide or China products please! Good grains are fine as long as its not "junk food". Oh, and she doesn't like Zukes!
Toys they won't use: She doesn't like super hard toys or anything too big (unless it's a soft stuffy).
Anything else!: Turquoise, teal, dark pink (like a raspberry tone) and hot pink are my preferred colors for her! We also LOVE anything sheep or fox themed <3 We do herding and agility, so use/could use a slip lead, fleece martigale/lead combo, tugs, treat bags you can toss/tug etc

Clothing Size
Back length: 25"
leg length: not sure
chest size: 26"
neck size: 15.5"
She is very difficult to fit though and I don't generally put clothes on her.

I'll also include the new kid because he's exciting, even if he is technically my mom's...

Dog's Name: Ned
Dog's Breed: Australian Koolie
Collar Size: 11" and growing currently. He has a ton of puppy collars, but I figure he'll probably mature to a 14"-15" collar. :) Probably 3/4" to 1" like Quinn.
Favourite Treat: Pretty much anything soft and/or easy to chew. And smelly. He likes the same long lasting treats as Quinn. Be assured that anything he won't eat Quinn and/or Dally will love!
Favourite Toy: He will play with anything. His favorites are things that make noise - like water bottle toys or cat toys with crinkly paper or bells inside. He likes to tug. He likes anything!
Treats they cannot have: No rawhide or China products please! Good grains are fine as long as its not "junk food".
Toys they won't use: Not sure. I'm assuming not anything extremely hard or heavy...but again, he'll play with anything.
Anything else!: He doesn't have an official color or anything but I know my mom like turquoise, blues and orange on him. Maybe yellow. She does not like red lol. He is named after Ned Kelly, so anything Australian or outlaw (guns, etc) themed is perfect! Sheep stuff is cool too! He already plays in the freezing cold pond so I think he's going to be a total water dog too. Hoping he'll grow up to be a badass herding and agility dog!

Clothing Size
Back length: 14.5"
leg length: not sure
chest size: 19"
neck size: 11"
He's the one that actually gets cold (not Quinn) but he is growing so fast I don't know what size he'll be come Christmas!

Your favourite colour(s): I love turquoise, blues, and grey. Floral patterns too.
foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): Licorice, super spicy cinnamon, jelly beans or marshmallow. Everything else is great!

Thank you!!

Last edited:
Dog's Name: Emily
Dog's Breed: American Pit Bull Terrier mix
Collar Size: 18"

Dog's Name: Bayleigh
Dog's Breed: Yorkshire Terrier mix
Collar Size: 9.5"

Dog's Name: Pirate
Dog's Breed: American Pit Bull Terrier
Collar Size: 16.5"

Dog's Name: Penny
Dog's Breed: Yorkshire Terrier
Collar Size: 6.5" and growing (shouldn't be much bigger when she's full grown)

Favourite Treat: Any
Favourite Toy: Wubbas, Kongs, Nylabones, antlers, anything really.
Treats they cannot have:
Toys they won't use:
Anything else!: We will love ANYTHING!

Your favourite colour(s): Purple
foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): Um, almonds. lol I like most anything.

Red Chrome

Dog's Name:Judge
Dog's Breed:German Shepherd Dog
Collar Size:24"
Favourite Treat: Yummy Chummies
Favourite Toy: French Linen or Jute Tugs, Balls etc.
Treats they cannot have: Nothing made in China.
Toys they won't use: Tennis Balls..rubber balls are fine.
Anything else!: They really aren't picky. They do like stuffed toys.

Dog's Name:LoLa
Dog's Breed:American Pit Bull Terrier
Collar Size:20"
Favourite Toy: She plays with anything stuffed..
Toys they won't use: TTennis Balls..rubber balls are fine.

Clothing Size
Back length: 26"
leg length:N/A
chest size:14"
neck size: 21"

Dog's Name:Rasta
Dog's Breed:German Shepherd Dog
Collar Size:12" and growing!
Favourite Toy: French Linen or Jute Tugs, Balls etc.
Toys they won't use: Tennis Balls..rubber balls are fine.

Your favourite colour(s): Lime Green, Hot Pink, Purple, Electric Yellow and Black
foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): Anchovies. :D

ETA: No Rawhide chews or hard bones. Split antlers are fine.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Dog's Name: Harlow.
Dog's Breed: Boxer.
Collar Size: 17-18" actual neck. We've been eyeballing Karma Collars.. just saying. Don't know if they do gift cards. 1.5" width or thin tag collar.
Favourite Treat: Anything. GF is preferred.
Favourite Toy: Anything squeaky or chewable.
Treats they cannot have: Rawhides. Smart Bones acceptable.
Toys they won't use: Tennis balls that don't squeak.
Anything else!: We love biothane! I'm in major need of another 1/2" 5' leash from allk9...

DSC_0570 by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

Dog's Name: Rider
Dog's Breed: ACD/BC
Collar Size: 15". Thin collar preferred.
Favourite Treat: Hot dogs. :D
Favourite Toy: Chewies. Loves bully sticks.
Treats they cannot have: Rawhides. Smart Bones okay.
Toys they won't use: Tugs.
Anything else!: Biothane again...? Durable chews are awesome things around here. We could also use another medium to large Kong.

DSC_0520 by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

Clothing Size (for Harlow, Rider is N/A)
Back length: 22"
leg length: ?
chest size: 18" iirc, 8" width
neck size: 17-18"

Your favourite colour(s): teal, orange, yellow. I like bright things.
foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): hmm.. not a huge fan of cherry things. I think that's about it.

Also, puppy items.. you know, just in case. :eek: Babydog collars (western/rodeo themed would be awesome).

iriskai

Dog's Name: Mimi
Dog's Breed: Whippet
Collar Size: 10-11" behind the ears, 12" at the base of the neck, 1.5" width
Clothing Size - 30 pounds
Back length: About 19" from the point of her withers to the base of her tail
Leg length: 20.5" tall
Chest size: 23" around the deepest part of her chest
Neck size: 12" at the base of the neck

Dog's Name: Ezra
Dog's Breed: Whippet
Collar Size: 11" behind the ears, closer to 14" at the base of the neck, 1.5-2" width
Clothing Size - 41 pounds
Back length: About 20.5 - 21"
Leg length: 22" tall
Chest size: 26" around
Neck size: 14" at the base of the neck

Favorite Treats: Himalayan dog chews, trachea, rolled cow cheek, cartilage, chicken/duck feet, other assorted body parts... this is sounding weird! They also love Zuke's training treats. Most of the treats/chews I feed are single/limited ingredient.

Favorite Toys: Starmark brand (we have the Beanie Ball, the green treat ball and the blue Everlasting Treat Ball), squeaky things, toys with fleece or real fur (I had a fleece tug with rabbit fur braided in). Ezra's current favorite toys are a small rubber squeaky bird and a plush ball that's maybe 8 inches across. He carries it around like his baby. :) Mimi isn't a huge 'toy' dog.

Treats they cannot have: No antlers, weight bearing bones or anything that has been known to chip teeth. Mimi has a molar that has been sheared off and I don't want to encourage any more damage. I try to avoid grains, China brand, rawhides and 'junk' type treats as well.

Toys they won't use: No need for stuffed toys, I have them coming out of my ears. :) Neither of them 'tug', though they did play with the fleece rope. They also don't fetch or play frisbee.

Anything else!: We love martingales and walking leads and I've been meaning to get a couple nicer leashes since the ones I have for their martingales are just black nylon. Mimi loves her jammies and warm duds in the winter, Ezra, not as much. They both could use waterproof coats for crummy weather, but I need to start hunting for a good vendor. They always like fleece blankets and snuggly things, especially going in to winter! Also, regular dog coats don't always fit the Whippet curves.

I'm really not all that picky - I just like picking out gifts to give people!

Your favourite colour(s): Greens and blues, Ezra looks good in red/burgundy/wine colors and Mimi looks good in everything, I tend to put pink, purple and teal on her. I like animal prints for the dogs.
Foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): Black licorice, I don't really eat a lot of chocolate unless fruit is involved... can't think of much right now.

Grab

I'm going to list four of the crew, so I don't look completely overwhelming. also, my dogs share :) Please note that no one needs to buy for the entire group. They are all happy for anything :)

Dog's Name:Goose
Dog's Breed:Chow Chow
Collar Size:19.5"
Favourite Treat: All foods.
Favourite Toy:She's not really into toys anymore.
Treats they cannot have:Prefer not made in China if possible
Toys they won't use:n/a
Anything else!:She does hike with me, so anything that goes along with that would be fun (although she refuses to drink away from home, no matter the receptacle). Mainly she likes food, chewies, and doesn't mind being spiffied up

Clothing Size: I've never seen clothing designed for a tank shaped dog
Back length:19"
leg length:9 or 10"
chest size:27"
neck size:19.5"

Your favourite colour(s):for me? blacks, greys, browns, blues, purples. Boring earth tones, really. Although I'm really fine with anything except yellow. Yellow is just bleh.
foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): I don't eat seafood. Anything else is fair game

Dog's Name:Brooks
Dog's Breed:Standard Poodle
Collar Size:14" (still growing, but holding steady here so far)
Favourite Treat:All foods. But he does love sweet potato treats
Favourite Toy:All toys
Treats they cannot have:prefer not made in China, if possible
Toys they won't use:he won't play with rope toys or tennis ball sized balls
Anything else!:Anything that goes in his mouth is great. He goes through chewies like a madman. He's supposed to be a noble Obedience dog someday, so anything for that venture would be fun as well. He also hikes with me frequently, so anything for that would be fine(longer leashes, harness, etc) Really anything :)

Clothing Size:I don't think they make giant Poodle sized clothing.
Back length:21"
leg length:15"
chest size:25"
neck size:13.5 - 14"

Dog's Name:Aesop
Dog's Breed:Chow Chow
Collar Size:I think it's 23". You can't really see collars on him though
Favourite Treat:Bully Sticks
Favourite Toy:He doesn't play with toys.
Treats they cannot have:not made in China, please
Anything else!:He loves most any type of chewy, although he's a bit of a pansy about some things.

Clothing Size: Just going to skip this one, lol

Dog's Name:Nog
Dog's Breed:Brussels Griffon
Collar Size:9"
Favourite Treat:Nog is not discerning. He eats q-tips
Favourite Toy:He doesn't really play with toys.
Treats they cannot have:nothing made in China, if possible. (although Nog probably would take his chances if you asked him)

Clothing Size: small, I think?
Back length:11"
leg length:6"
chest size:14"
neck size:9"

Julian and Newt are sitting this one out, since they're like an old, fuddy duddy pair of roommates. But, they reserve the right to steal anything edible from the whipper snappers.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
*edits*

dog's name: Merlin augustus (fluffybutt/bunnybottom is also acceptable)
dog's breed:australian shepherd (/rabbit)
collar size: Medium/1 inch or less (i like 3/4)/16-17 inches (doesn't really need another collar but we do love our bowties!)

favourite treat: Anything lol long lasting treats are awesome (filled bones, bullies, antlers, etc..)
but we also love dry treats for the treat jar oh and he loves treats with icing (doggy cupcakes are his crack)

favourite toy: Loves fleece anything/tugs, sturdy stuffed toys with squeakers , antlers, cuz ball, anything that makes a weird noise (grunting etc..) or dispenses treats he is really into.
I'd really love some kind of food dispensing/treat dispensing toy! He is a busy body

treats they cannot have: Made in china, have grain etc..

Toys they won't use: Rope toys, flimsy stuffed animals (well he will use them lol for about 5 seconds before gutting them)

anything else!:
- loves antlers
- want to try frisbee with him..
- likes blankets :)

clothing size: No clothing please, he's too fluffy and he won't wear it without throwing a tantrum. Bow ties are much more his style

your favourite colour(s): Blue, teal,red
foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): Chocolate, vegetables

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Clothing Size (for Harlow, Rider is N/A)
Back length: 22"
leg length: ?
chest size: 21.5" iirc, 8" width
neck size: 17-18"

Your favourite colour(s): teal, orange, yellow. I like bright things.
foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): hmm.. not a huge fan of cherry things. I think that's about it.

Also, puppy items.. you know, just in case. :eek: Babydog collars (western/rodeo themed would be awesome).
Edittttt.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Dog's Name: Rory
Dog's Breed: Border Collie
Collar Size: 14"
Favourite Treat: Pretty much anything. He loves Himalayan chews, tracheas, rabbit ears, bully sticks, etc.
Favourite Toy: Long ones he can shake, tennis balls (Kong squeakers are faves here), things that crinkle, ropes/fleece tugs, frisbees
Treats they cannot have: No rawhide, sourced/made in China, byproducts, corn, or anything that isn't natural, please.
Toys they won't use: Thin rubber toys with squeakers, kongs, hard material toys (rubber tires for instance)
Anything else!:

Clothing Size: No clothing, please. His thick coat is more than enough clothing for our weather!

Your favourite colour(s): Mine is pink. I like red best for Rory :)

foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): Bacon, tree nuts (I'm allergic to most but especially to walnuts and pecans)

Dog's Name: Rylie
Dog's Breed: Chihuahua
Collar Size: 8"
Favourite Treat: Anything!
Favourite Toy: Little squeaky toys, and lately, large Rory sized toys that crinkle. She needs little crinkly toys of her own size!
Treats they cannot have: See Rory
Toys they won't use: Pretty much anything that isn't soft
Anything else!:

Clothing Size: If you really want to get her clothing, we're going to Snowshoe in January and she gets cold easily. Sweaters are always loved. She has a very nice winter jacket already but we always need sweaters!
Back length: 8" I believe.... she weighs just under 5lbs, so anything that says that weight generally works.
leg length:
chest size:
neck size: 8"

Your favourite colour(s): Granny smith apple green for Rylie!
foodstuff you do not like (for humans!):

Dog's Name: Chloe
Collar Size: 9"
Favourite Toy: Little squeaky toys, long squeaky toys (like Skineez)
Anything else!:

Clothing Size: If you really want to get her clothing, we're going to Snowshoe in January and she gets cold easily. Sweaters are always loved. She has a very nice winter jacket already but we always need sweaters!
Back length: 10" I believe.... she weighs 7.5lbs, so anything that says that weight generally works.
leg length:
chest size:
neck size: 9"

Your favourite colour(s): Blue for Chloe

Dog's Name: Emma
Collar Size: 6"
Favourite Toy: Little squeaky toys (Bitty Buddies are her fave), Skineez
Anything else!:

Clothing Size: If you really want to get her clothing, we're going to Snowshoe in January. Sweaters are always loved. She has a very nice winter jacket already but we always need sweaters!
Back length: 6" I believe.... she weighs just under 4lbs, so anything that says that weight generally works.
leg length:
chest size:
neck size: 6"

Your favourite colour(s): Pink for Emma

Dog's Name: Tucker
Favourite Toy: Tucker gets very fixated on toys and has very peculiar tastes lol. He LOVES the Egg Baby toys (especially the eggs), and large plush toys. He hoards the eggs from the egg babies. He likes the tiny kong squeaker balls as well.
Toys they won't use: Pretty much anything that isn't listed above
Anything else!:

Clothing Size: If you really want to get him clothing, we're going to Snowshoe in January. Sweaters are always loved. He has a very nice winter jacket already but we always need sweaters!
Back length: 8" I believe.... he weighs 5.5lbs, so anything that says that weight generally works.
leg length:
chest size:

Your favourite colour(s): Blue for Tucker

Dog's Name: Zara
Favourite Treat: So far, everything!
Favourite Toy: She seems to prefer the Skineez type toys so far
Toys they won't use: I'm not sure yet
Anything else!:

Clothing Size: If you really want to get her clothing, we're going to Snowshoe in January. Sweaters are always loved.
Back length: 8" I believe.... she weighs 5lbs, so anything that says that weight generally works.
leg length:
chest size:

Your favourite colour(s): Purple for Zara

SaraB

Dog's Name: Zuma
Dog's Breed: Border collie mix
Collar Size: 13"ish
Favourite Treat: Training treats, bully sticks, antlers, not picky
Favourite Toy: Tugs, balls
Treats they cannot have: No rawhide
Toys they won't use: Stuffy toys will be destroyed pretty quickly
Anything else!: Zuma's color is hot pink or bright blue

Clothing Size (will come back to fill this in)
Back length:
leg length:
chest size:
neck size:

Dog's Name: Zinga
Dog's Breed: Koolie
Collar Size: 13"ish
Favourite Treat: training treats, bully sticks, antlers, not picky
Favourite Toy: anything to tug, balls
Treats they cannot have: no rawhide
Toys they won't use: stuffy toys will be destroyed quickly
Anything else!: Zinga's colors are lime green or purple

Back length:
leg length:
chest size:
neck size:

Dog's Name: Zip Tie
Dog's Breed: Koolie
Collar Size: 14"ish
Favourite Treat: training treats, bully sticks, rawhides, not picky
Favourite Toy: tugs and balls
Treats they cannot have: no rawhide
Toys they won't use: stuffy toys will be destroyed quickly
Anything else!:

Back length:
leg length:
chest size:
neck size:

Your favourite colour(s): Green, blue, pink
foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): nothing!

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Dog's Name: Rowan
Dog's Breed: Brittany
Collar Size: 15 in
Favourite Treat: Anything, but especially soft/meaty treats and edible chewies like bully sticks, pig ears, etc
Favourite Toy: I only buy them Tuffy Toys now, or similar "indestructible" toys. He doesn't really like hard toys, plastic or rubber or anything. He likes stuffed toys but Riff destroys them immediately. The Tuffies last pretty well and Rowan likes them :) Kong has a similar line. But generally he likes treats way more than toys. Oh, he does LOVE antlers! They both do.
Treats they cannot have: n/a
Toys they won't use: see above
Anything else!: He looks good in all shades of blue and green. :) Red, too!

Clothing Size
Back length: 24 in
leg length: He's 23.5 in tall, 11 in from the elbow
chest size: 29 in
neck size: 15 in

Your favourite colour(s): All shades of pink and purple and blue. I like pastels a lot, and vibrant red. Pretty much anything, not big on yellow though :)
foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): Coconut, banana, coffee/other highly caffeinated things (wish I could but it's no good for anxiety!) chocolate/fruit combos although I love them separate

Dog's Name: Riff
Dog's Breed: Aussie/GSP
Collar Size: Not sure exactly but Rowan's collars fit on him without adjustment so ~15 in
Favourite Treat: All of them! But I especially like chews that keep him occupied for a while ;)
Favourite Toy: All of them! He destroys soft toys, though. He loves his tough stuffed toys and antlers.
Treats they cannot have: n/a
Toys they won't use: No soft stuffed toys please!
Anything else!: He looks good in most colors, although I like things bright on him to contrast with his coat :)

Clothing Size - will need to measure him. I'll update this!
Back length:
leg length:
chest size:
neck size:

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Dog's Name: Abrams
Dog's Breed: Chesapeake Bay Retriever
Collar Size: 15+", but he should be set on collars (unless, maybe, a thin tag collar?)
Favorite Treat: Anything edible.
Favorite Toy: Anything that squeaks! He really needs some large and fetchable that squeaks that he cannot kill or defuzz. Or a jolly ball.
Treats they cannot have: No easily crunchable bones, please. The only thing I've found that holds up to his jaw strength are the extra large knukle bones. No femurs or anything like that.
Toys they won't use: He will kill anything with stuffing. And, unfortunately, even most non stuffing fabric toys he will shred and then try to eat.
Anything else!: His color is green. I am severely lacking any type of puzzle toy for him, besides a basic red kong. I am also severely lacking any kind of fetchable ball, because he always seems to destroy them and/or he looses them. Doesn't have any kind of personalized tag, that may be an idea?

Dog's Name: Cynder
Dog's Breed: 30 pound Lab/Spaniel mix
Collar Size: 14", but again, she should be good.
Favorite Treat: N/A
Favorite Toy: She would appreciate a nice chew bone (antler, knuckle bone, ...?). Again, no femurs please, or anything that Abrams can crush.
Treats they cannot have: Anything that she can ingest, due to her medical condition. :(
Toys they won't use: She doesn't play with toys, but again, would appreciate something tasty to gnaw on.
Anything else!: Her color is purple. Any kind of tasty canned food would be appreciated. Must be a ground substance, not chunky "stew" or in gravy. She'd love a new blanket for her bed, or a travel bed with a pillow built in for when she goes somewhere, so she can have her head elevated when she sleeps. She also doesn't have a personalized tag.

Your Favorite Color(s): Dark Blue
Foodstuffs you do not like: I don't care for nuts (besides peanuts) or dried fruit. Really, I will eat anything nommy. Nom nom nom. No allergies!

Dog's Name:Gage, Bristol, Diesel
Dog's Breed:Gage-English Mastiff/Rotty mix, Bristol-Shih Tzuish, Diesel-Yorkie/Poodle mix
Collar Size: Gage 22 inches, Bristol 11 inches, Diesel 9 inches
Favourite Treat: dried dead animal parts
Favourite Toy:anything squeaky
Treats they cannot have:rawhide and stuff from china
Toys they won't use:they will play with anything
Anything else!: no string rope toys, Gage's unties the knots and eats the string

Clothing Size
Gage
Back length:30 inches
leg length:25 inches
chest size:big? Really really big (honestly I haven't found anything besides coats that fit him and he has a chilly dog so doesn't need anything else lol.
neck size:22 inches

Bristol
Back length:13 inches
leg length:3 inches
chest size:16 inches
neck size:11 inches

Diesel
Back length:13 inches
leg length:9 inches
chest size:14 inches
neck size:9 inches

Your favourite colour(s): for me pink!
Gage wears red and white
Bristol wears pink, purple, light blue anything girly
Diesel wears Tardis blue
foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): I don't love plain chocolate, Mint chocolate is the closest to plain I will try
:)

Hillside

Original Twin
Dog's Name: Saga
Dog's Breed: Doberman
Collar Size: 14.5 and no chrome hardware. 1 inch thick to 1.5 inches. If leather is involved, I prefer black.
Favourite Treat: SALMON! She goes crazy over stinky salmon treats.
Favourite Toy: Latex squeaky toys/Nylabones, she won't really play with anyone else.
Treats they cannot have: Anything with poultry or any rawhide. No antlers or smoked bones.
Toys they won't use: NO stuffed animals, she's a shredder, unless they are very durable.
Anything else!: Saga's color is a dusty pink or lavender. She also thinks a durable crate pad would be cool. (Durable, since she a shredder) I prefer leashes to be a half inch and not nylon.

Clothing Size She's set on clothes and I'm too lazy to measure her...
We don't do bandanas, either.

Dog's Name: Nico
Dog's Breed: Malinois
Collar Size: 15.5, I think? It's around there. He wears his collars loose and isn't a collar escape artist. I prefer brass hardware for him, too. If leather is involved, I prefer black leather for him.
Favourite Treat: Does anything made out of food count? I prefer soft treats for him for training.
Favourite Toy: The thick Nylabones, Any of the tough JW toys, jute or suede tugs, Gappay balls on a rope (The medium size)
Treats they cannot have: Rawhide, antlers, smoked bones.
Toys they won't use: Stuffies die a quick, painful death in this house. Nico can't do latex toys either. Or anything else that isn't super durable.
Anything else!: Nico's color is a nice leaf green. I prefer leashes to be to be 1/2 inch and not nylon. We don't own any slip leads...

Clothing Size No clothes or bandanas for the brown dog.

Your favourite colour(s): MY favorite color is red.
foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): Most of my food dislikes are perishable and I doubt anyone is going to send onions or bell peppers. Candywise, I LOVE gummy candy, Reese's peanut butter cups, black licorice and anything coffee flavored. Garlic flavored anything is a big hit with me.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Dog's Name:Sawyer
Dog's Breed: Australian Shepherd
Collar Size: 18"?
Favourite Treat: Treats! He's not picky. Just prefer as natural and USA-made as possible
Favourite Toy: Balls
Treats they cannot have: Nothing from China
Toys they won't use: Squeakers. He and Marley both love them, but Marley has an obsessive issue with squeakers and they are banned in the house.
Anything else!:

Clothing Size: He doesn't do clothing except for bandanas.

Your favourite colour(s): Red for Sawyer!

foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): I'm not too picky ;)

Dog's Name: Marley
Dog's Breed: LabXPitty
Collar Size: 18-20"
Favourite Treat: All of them.
Favourite Toy: Bones
Treats they cannot have: See Sawyer's
Toys they won't use: See Sawyer's
Anything else!: She's pretty rough on stuffies, so either don't, or don't spend more than a dollar on it.

Clothing Size: No clothes, just bandanas!

Your favourite colour(s): Purple for Marley. Or Chicago Bulls/Chicago Bears stuff.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Dog's Name: Finnegan!
Dog's Breed: Bor-durr Collie
Collar Size: 15-16" Neck. 1.5" or wider collars, preferably only fabric martingales if anything. I also love dressing him in bandanas. :)
Favourite Treat: Anything made in North America!
Favourite Toy: Anything. He doesn't wreck toys. His favourites are food-dispensing toys, soft squeaky toys and anything shaped like a ball or good for fetching.
Treats they cannot have: He has an iron stomach but nothing from China please.
Toys they won't use: Nothing. :D We're talking about a dog who spent an hour last night playing with a bottle cap.
Anything else!: Even if it's a duplicate of something he already has, we'll both LOVE it. :)

Seriously whoever gets Finn has it easy. Get creative. The sillier the toy, the better. The cooler the treat, the better. :)

No actual clothing, please! He only wears fancy collars, bandanas and Halloween costumes.

Your favourite colour(s): Blue! For Finnegan, red green or black.
Foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): I'm not picky, I love everything too!

AliciaD

On second thought...
Dog's Name: Cameron
Dog's Breed: Chow mix
Collar Size: Eh, 15"? (if an exact measurement is needed I can get one)
Favourite Treat: Freeze dried liver, antlers!, moist treats,
Favourite Toy: Things that squeak, things that are fluffy or soft, things that can be tugged without being torn apart.
Treats they cannot have: Dental mint things, rawhides, etc.
Toys they won't use: chew toys that aren't stuffable. Rope tugs
Anything else!: Already has a kong, one of those treat dispensing bottles, etc. Colors: Teal, sky blue, green

Dog's Name: Duncan
Dog's Breed: GSD mix?
Collar Size: Eh, 18" (can take an exact measure if needed)
Favourite Treat: Same as above.
Favourite Toy: Toys that can be dragged or tossed in the air. Toys that dispense treats. Soft things, squishy things.
Treats they cannot have: Trying not to give Duncan grain, corn, or chicken. Dental mint things, rawhides, etc.
Toys they won't use: Rope tugs, hard chews,
Anything else!: Already has a kong, a treat dispensing rope-bottle thing. Colors: Maroon, Navy Blue, hot pink, baby blue (IDK he looks cute in everything)

Cat's Name: Layla
Cat's Breed: Tiny medium haired mix
Collar Size: Uh... small...
Favourite Treat: liver! Meaty treats are a must.
Favourite Toy: toys that rattle, have feathers, bells, and are soft.
Treats they cannot have: Vegetarian treats.
Toys they won't use:
Anything else!: Colors: Pastels: pink, blue, peach. Dark purple.

All my pets eat raw with the exception of treats.
Things I/we could use (but are in no way required :) )
* a new clicker
* a utility/police lead
* a treat bag
* 30ft training/long line

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I'm only going to fill this out for Juno. Any treats will be split amongst all the dogs, but the others don't really need/use anything else so meh. lol.

Dog's Name: Juno
Dog's Breed: Boxer
Collar Size: 17" roughly.
Favourite Treat: Anything! She loves apples. Anything meaty. Chews like bully sticks, tracheas, ears, etc. She likes to have biscuits for a bedtime snack.
Favourite Toy: She likes to chew, tug, and play fetch. Pretty much any toy is fun to her. She's quite destructive - I don't mind giving her things like plush toys or others that are easily destroyed, but just know that it probably won't last long!
Treats they cannot have: No restrictions really, just nothing from China. She doesn't like antlers. No allergies though, grains are fine.
Toys they won't use: There is no toy she won't use!
Anything else!: She is easy to please :D

Clothing Size: No clothes please, they make her sad. Bandanas are fine.

Your favourite colour(s): Anything NEON. Especially green and orange.
foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): I don't like solid chocolate. I like fruity things and caramel. Chocolate is fine if it's combined with caramel. :p

Members online

No members online now.