The Reason my husband was so against

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Thanks guys! :D Im still kind of in shock/awe, because when he was saying No to Blossom, Id thought he also meant no to another dog period. I mean, he kind of put his foot down at that point and was super adamant. Im also surprised he didnt spill it then, I have a bad habit of guessing surprises on accident, and he gets upset with that :p

No names yet. Theres a few on the drawing board, but nothing concrete.

Also he got a full course dinner lol and Im supposed to be making chocolate chip cookies tonight :p

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
Cute new addition. I look forward to Sans Nom getting an official name :)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
ack... this makes me want a puppy so bad... but omg I need a puppy like I need a hole in the head... but omg puppy!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Bwahaha. I want to come up with something related to Doctor Who, but Who is taken, I know a Guess, K9 is funny, but not fitting.

I want to call him Tim. He could be Tim. E Lord. :p ;) :D

So far, George, Risk, Rook, Cuan, Mal, Newt and Augustus are on the list, but none of them seem to fit.

I've also considered Alonso, but it doesn't seem to work on him.

Toller_08

Aw, he's cute! I look forward to seeing what he looks like as he grows. And Enzo's face in some of those pictures are hilarious haha.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Oh my lurrr he is so adorable!!! I would love a Collie mix puppy. I'm sure he has the best personality. :) Such a cutie. That gummi bear rules.

tzigane

Bwahaha. I want to come up with something related to Doctor Who, but Who is taken, I know a Guess, K9 is funny, but not fitting.

I want to call him Tim. He could be Tim. E Lord. :p ;) :D

So far, George, Risk, Rook, Cuan, Mal, Newt and Augustus are on the list, but none of them seem to fit.

I've also considered Alonso, but it doesn't seem to work on him.
You could always call him Stormaggedon, Dark Lord of All. :D Or Alfie!

Members online