some new pics

Adrienne

Toby is just the cutest little thing. What kind of dog is he? I love his hair, wish I could get mine to look that good! He is just too cute for his own good!

luvmydogs

he is so friggin cute. his tail looks like a feather....god i wanna squeeze him to death ;)

avenlee

I just love him! He's so adorable and so unique. You got a winner there. Please post more pics as he grows. I enjoy seeing them.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I agree, I just love these pics! It's the first dog of this breed I've ever seen and he is just so cute.

Julie

I am back again.
Your dog is just the cutest. I think I already said that.

I was just wondering, do you have to put suncreen on him when outside?

I think I have went thru 3 bottles on the "real" kids already this summer.

Are there also Chinese Cresteds with hair on their bodys? or just bare skinned beauties?

I think with Mexican hairless they have both, but I can't even remember what they look like....don't mind me just bored.

I am positive your dog is the cutest!!! I bet he feels so good to cuddle with :)

Later,
Julie.

Tobysmom

Yeah, I am supposed to use sunscreen but it's so hot we don't stay out long enough to need it.
And there is a coated variety, they are called powderpuffs and the wierd thing is that the hairless and powderpuffs are born in the same litter.

RD

Are you dead yet?
I don't know if I've said this before but Toby is by far the CUTEST Chinese Crested I've ever seen. I love him!

poeluvr

i had a question, i think hair cuts like that look the best on crested dogs, as well as some others but i know ppl who have no knowledge of dogs like these find it wierd and stupid (I meet people like this ....I don't think it),,, have you ever met someone who took his haircut as being mean and laughed at it or anything.... i was always scared people would do thta if i got a poodle and did their hair like a showdog. have u ever met anyone like that yet andf if so, what did u say, tobysmom.
i know it can be hard having such a stylish dog, in that sense:)

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
so sweet. Have you ever seen "How to lose a guy in 10 days?" there was one of these little guys in it. TOOO adorable :) How handsome in his jammys too :)

Tobysmom

LEA said:
i had a question, i think hair cuts like that look the best on crested dogs, as well as some others but i know ppl who have no knowledge of dogs like these find it wierd and stupid (I meet people like this ....I don't think it),,, have you ever met someone who took his haircut as being mean and laughed at it or anything.... i was always scared people would do thta if i got a poodle and did their hair like a showdog. have u ever met anyone like that yet andf if so, what did u say, tobysmom.
i know it can be hard having such a stylish dog, in that sense:)
Only once that happened. At a pet store, a guy there said something about how he must be cold (he was naked because, duh, it's summertime). He said it in a rude kind of way, but I just ignored him. I knew he wasn't cold. We keep it colder in our house than it was in there.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
he is such a dapper little fellow..i ditto what rip said..and i imagine (vic has a very thin coat of hair) but his skin is so soft it feels like a baby's skin that has been lotioned and powdered i just love touching him..even spotty like your boy's..it is a shame people cant feel as nice where we are bare.

Members online