Emergency Vets

Allyse718

I want 2 b a dog 4 a day
Yesterday I was watching Emergency Vets and there was a dog on that had lumps on its throat and neck- it was cancer. So, after I got done watching the show, I was so upset about that dog on TV and my dogs came over to me and started licking me. Well, I was petting Jasmine and all of the sudden I felt this lump. OMG! I started freaking out and called my vet immediately. They told me to bring her in tomorrow (which is today) so they could check her out. The vet just looked and me and said, "She's fine, it's just scar tissue." What a relief that was. But I don't think I'm ever going to watch Emergency Vets again, I'll get too paranoid that everything that's wrong with those dogs will somehow happen to mine. It's like I'm a hypocondriac FOR my dogs lol!

Fran27

Oh god. You must have been scared to death. One of my former cat had cancer, we were just petting her tummy and we felt a lump on a nipple. She had to have two operations, and she died at 14 (she was a stay cat so you're not sure of the age). I think I was 12 at the time, I was sooo worried...

bubbatd

I think everyone who takes their dog in to a vet,should ask them what to look for in signs of lymphoma ..... early detection is easy and so important. If you're like me, I usually only have to go in for the annual check-ups. During grooming is when you feel the lumps and bumps. Some are fatty tissues, some are gland involved. If you question, ask your vet.

Melissa_W

I'm glad everything is ok... I hate that show, it always makes me feel like crap to see all those suffering animals. It was the same way when I worked at a vet clinic. Made me change my mind about becoming a vet, I went into biomolecular engineering instead. I just don't have to stomach for it!

Members online

No members online now.