the 9 o:clock romp

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
well their done now..another nine o:clock romp is finished..panting and tired they have gone to sleep it off..i can put back the rug..gather up the toys..put the furniture back in place...mop up the water from their refreshment break..sweep up the hair and wipe up the dust. (where does all the dust come from anyway? new carpet..clean dogs?) i am their maid..their bottle washer, their personal assistant...i will ready their home for their 2 o:clock romp.. :rolleyes: oh yes..i must taxi them to their friend Shaffer's this afternoon. ;)

Doberluv

LOL. It sounds like a birthday party with a whole bunch of 6 yr. olds....sounds like they had a good time and you're such a good Mom.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
they are taking an extra long siesta..but i am sure they will make up for lost time..they don't want to play outside..it is 101 out there..if they were little wouldn't be so bad but my my even old Mary can really cut a rug. If it wasn't for the fact that i am so happy to see them so happy..and Mary up and moving..i'd be cross, but how can you be? There is a 7 pm romp too..does anybody else's dog have a schedule like that? They never waiver from their routine.
morning hike outside
eat breakfast
romp
sleep
romp
sleep
eat hike outside
romp..chill out with mom and Hyia, sleep
who ever said a dog's life was ruff..didn't know my dogs :)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
yes its really hot here also. I just took teddy outside for his walk and i swear he barely made it lol. he was dragging his feet when we were walking back upstairs to our nice air conditioned apartment hahaha. as soon as he gets inside he perks right up lol. So we only go outside for potty breaks and to go for a swim when its hot like this. We play fetch inside instead :D It's too hot even for me.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
mary says that Airconditioning is mankind's greatest invention! She grins when we go from the air conditioned car..a few steps to the air conditioned house. :D

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
hahaha yeah we have the air conditioner and then we also have a big fan that sits on the floor and Teddy loves nothing more than to come home from a swim and lay down in front of the fan on his bed and sleep away the afternoon lol.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
hehehe i have a turbo fan on the floor too.and my a nap sounds positively devine..sigh,,i got to work so they can have their lives of reilly..sometimes i wonder which one of us is really the dog.

Aw it sounds like they had a great time.

I think we're in the nineties here....so too hot for my girls to go out. And at nine o'clock it's still pretty hot out and it's late so I can't walk them much.....I'm trying to get up early to bring them outside to burn off some of that energy, but I still have to work at that, LOL.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
ok for today it is the 2:21 romp..there goes the rug again..mmmhmmmmmm and the cover off the chaise..pillows flopped down..slide..run with a toy..hop hop hop run back with a different toy..pounce flop..Mary gets a pretty good work out from wittle ol Vic.

Members online