Hello there!

Hi! I recognize quite a few of you here, and I just thought I'd pop my head over to this dark corner of the internet and play with the big kids.

I own USJ The World According to Garp CA "Garp". In the Dock Dogs organization, he is currently the 3rd ranked bull breed worldwide and has a PB of 21'. Considering he jumps like a furry, screaming burrito, I'm pretty happy with those scores.

We have fun together, and have a lot of really exciting ventures coming up.

Muttkip

LABRADERP!
Oh haiiii Heather, nice to see you guys too. I've been following Outlaw's progress on FB, by the way. He's killing it. So happy and proud of you two.
HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, not as well as you and Garpy, but hey I'll take top 10 with a club junior title at 11 months old in the nation ;)! I can't believe how far you Garp have come making it to the Master's class!

You'll LOVE this forum!

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Hello,& welcome!I recognize you from a few other places, & it's nice to see you here, too.

I loooove Garp, he's absolutely stunning.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Welcome! Figured you were in Minneapolis just based on the coursing photos! We'll be up in MN in November to get Kaylee's CAX!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Woohoo! We'll see you there. He'll be running his 5th and 6th CATs that weekend.

So... Still just plugging away at that CAA ;)
I may be bringing cake, since it'll be Kaylee's CAX. Might bring up Poison as well, as she's working on her CAX too. Still debating! We'll see you there!

I may be bringing cake, since it'll be Kaylee's CAX. Might bring up Poison as well, as she's working on her CAX too. Still debating! We'll see you there!
I will always vote in favor of cake, celebratory or not.

I'm assuming you were at the other GTCAHC runs this past year? I remember seeing quite a few very impressive-looking dobes.

Garp was the screaming lunatic who had to be crated in the dunce corner.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I will always vote in favor of cake, celebratory or not.

I'm assuming you were at the other GTCAHC runs this past year? I remember seeing quite a few very impressive-looking dobes.

Garp was the screaming lunatic who had to be crated in the dunce corner.
Nope, the last time we were up there for a GTCAHC event was October of last year. We have to run there sparingly, since our dogs have a tendency to cheat if they know the field too well and/or if there are visible fences. The Kings Ranch location limits course designs due to the shape and size of the field, so if our dogs cheat... they WILL cheat there. ;)

You probably saw my friend's dobe Richter, and possibly some of Poison's littermates.

Welcome to the forum! You did it right, pictures right away, that's how we like things :D

Your Garp is a gorgeous dog! I can't wait to see more pictures of him!

Members online

No members online now.