Feeling mushy

gngracie

We've now had our boy Roscoe 1.5 weeks and he has completely worked his way into our hearts, lives, thoughts, and home. We absolutely adore this little guy and love him like crazy. Even though he's only approx 9 weeks old, it's obvious to us that he's, by far, the most intelligent dog we've ever had. Our lab, Lacey, was smarter than her brothers Harley (pom) and Rocky (shih tzu), but Roscoe's a little Einstein in comparison! He is so obviously intelligent and picks up on everything FAST!! Mental stimulation was never a consideration with our previous dogs, but it's obvious we'll have to stay on our toes to keep Roscoe stimulated and challenged. :lol-sign:

We, of course, were instantly smitten and madly in love with him from day one, but it's clear to see that he's now developing an attachment to us and responding to us because he enjoys our company and affection. That just makes me so happy and turns me to complete mush!

Every dog that has been in our family is irreplaceable, but every new addition fills a void and adds their own specific brand of love and joy. Roscoe is a pure joy and is such a wonderful addition to our family. Our family is once again complete and our home is filled with toys, puppy supplies everywhere you look, barking, and little feet padding throughout - in other words, it feels like home once again.

gngracie

Thank you Barb04. I'm still struggling with resizing pictures so I can post them on here, but hopefully soon I'll figure it out and get some pics up. :)

Members online

No members online now.