Best Biscuits for Puppies?

I think biscuit that are sized right (portion) are important and that your puppy likes them. If you are concerned about quality, just check the ingredients.

mxxmic

To find the best biscuits or doggie treats for puppies, I would go online to Amazon.com and type in "dog treats" in the search field and then select 4 stars and up on the left column under "Ave Customer Review." to narrow it down. From the shorten list of items, I would then go through the customer ratings/reviews, ingredients, prices, etc., until I find the "best" one(s) for me.

You might not necessarily buy from Amazon or other online pet stores, but you can surely use the information you'd get on the internet to make better decisions when shopping at your local (pet) stores for the best biscuits or treats for your puppies/dogs. :)

Choose something without too many additives, chemicals etc. The Biljac liver treats (and the frozen Biljac food too) are good, small biscuits are good for your pups' teeth and the peanut butter flavor is always popular. Freeze-dried liver treats can be a bit pricey, but all dogs love them and they're healthy too.

Stingr69

Papillon Fan
Dawns Dots - Make them yourself.

2 small jars meat baby food
1 Egg
1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan
1/2 Cup Flour

Preheat oven to 375 Deg

Mix ingredients - Put in zip-lock bag
Cut off 1/8" corner of bag. Squeeze out small coin sized globs on to baking sheet lined with parchment paper (or use Pam cooking spray). Bake 15 Minutes. Cool the treats and bag them up in small quantities to store in the freezer. They keep for a long time that way. Take out one bag at a time and keep them in the fridge for when you need them.

With this, you know exactly what is in there. :)

-Mark.

Members online

No members online now.