What do you think?

Y

yuckaduck

The thread was started to show the condition of this poor dog and the fact the owner can't see a problem. I am sorry it got off on the rescue thing.

I know... no problem! Just leaving it up to the mods of this thread whether it should be moved or not since we're now in the "rescue mode" :cool: Yucka... maybe you could fill everyone in on all your efforts to get this baby to you in Ontario?

Yuckaduck's off right now probably because of scrambling with her network of rescue groups we've been working on via our PM's. God bless her... she wants to rescue the GSD! He's in Alabama and she's in Ontario. I go on vacation starting early morning and will be gone until September 4th. Any support for YD I'm sure would be appreciated! Good luck, Yuckaduck!

Y

yuckaduck

Yes and I also found out that deaf Andy whom I posted a while ago is still not adopted as I had been told. I did manage to fill out an application on him but still trying to arrange something for this guy, unfortunately until tomorrow there is nothing else that can be done as we don't know if he has been gased yet or not. So till tomorrow I will have to wait and pray.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Wait, wait, wait..hold on. I see dogs every day who are super skinny but it's a healthy super-skinny that truely is due to a high metabolism and giant amounts of activity. Smkie's Vic is one. That GSD is just plain starved and malnourished. What a jack@ss of an owner.

Zoom said:
Wait, wait, wait..hold on. I see dogs every day who are super skinny but it's a healthy super-skinny that truely is due to a high metabolism and giant amounts of activity. Smkie's Vic is one. That GSD is just plain starved and malnourished. What a jack@ss of an owner.
I know :-( That is just not a high metab. dog. He/She is MALNOURISHED and STARVING!!! Any help for Yuckaduck???!!!

Y

yuckaduck

They do not want to work with me on this guy but maybe tomorrow when the rescue group gets back to me. Fingers crossed, I do have promising news on the white guy listed in the rescue thread. They are trying to work with me but I will see how much when she emails back but they are not going to PTS the white guy until the final decision is made with me. Him I would keep as well. I will not need to re build the barn for the horses but for the dogs. :D

Members online

No members online now.