Hiking and disc fun!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Let me just get this one out of the way first... lol this was a back over gone awry. There was some confusion and Juno started to go around me instead of jumping over me, but she corrected herself at the last second and well.... there wasn't enough room left for her to actually make it OVER.

But I love laughing at myself.

15379109650_f33f1b0ba3_o by cinSun9, on Flickr

15378125959_0aa3dc7f4a_o by cinSun9, on Flickr

This is why those are still a work in progress!! I sat on the ground afterwards laughing my head off and she just stared at me with the biggest grin, tail going 100mph.

But this is better.
15562094741_bae6cbc7c7_o by cinSun9, on Flickr

That face.
15378632468_08f8090c09_o by cinSun9, on Flickr

Also making progress on the rebound
15516557611_06842ae5e9_o(1) by cinSun9, on Flickr

IMG_6504 by cinSun9, on Flickr

IMG_6509 by cinSun9, on Flickr

Juno says don't you dare touch my disc.
IMG_6617 by cinSun9, on Flickr

IMG_6739 by cinSun9, on Flickr

IMG_6748 by cinSun9, on Flickr

1 more post

I love this thread. Just, all of it. Your photography is gorgeous! I'm so happy you're posting so many pictures lately because I love them.

I'm also enjoying watching your descent into the Disc addition happen thread by thread. Hows your class with Jess going?? And you are competing next year correct?

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Love!

Teach me your ways so I can have crazy Boxer back stalls.

i feel like we disc addicts are slowly taking over Chaz. Muwahahah. (and yeah, i'll admit it)

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Class ended a couple weeks ago, and it was awesome! There was an interesting turn of events there, I originally signed Cajun up for it thinking she'd do better/be less nervous in that environment. Well I was totally wrong and Cajun wanted like, 0 part of anything disc related while in class and actually seemed shut down. We did a couple weeks of that and I decided that just wasn't fair to her anymore, but I was able to finish out the rest of the class with Juno. And she surprised the heck out of me and wasn't anxious at all, she thought it was the BEST. THING. EVER.

I also initially just wanted my dogs to be able to catch. That was it. Didn't really know how I felt about the freestyle side of things. But now I want to teach ALL the tricks. And it's funny how much Juno is lightening up the more we do things, beginning rebound training was rough with her because she wanted no part of jumping up on me or putting her paws on me, she's just too darn POLITE. But now.... as you can see.... she's a little more careless about where she throws her body. :)

SO. We will see where things go. Juno has a ton of enthusiasm and loves learning the tricks BUT her catching skills are... well, they aren't quite existent at this point :p
But to be fair, I don't really have throwing skills either LOL.

Teach me your ways so I can have crazy Boxer back stalls
There's no magic sadly, she'll pretty much follow that disc anywhere :p

JacksonsMom

I love this thread. Just, all of it. Your photography is gorgeous! I'm so happy you're posting so many pictures lately because I love them.

I'm also enjoying watching your descent into the Disc addition happen thread by thread.
This this and this.

Looovee the photos. They're so genuine. And the group ones are pretty!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
OMg I love these pictures! The first set made me :rofl1: lol Everything else is just gorgeous! I love the pictures of them running through the leaves, that is so gorgeous!!!!

Oko

Silence, peasants.
I love all the photos, but especially the ones of you and Juno! You guys have come so far so fast in your disc skills.

Members online

No members online now.