2) Pollock Oil
3) Crananidin for the girls
4) Vitamin B complex
5) Phycox Max for Diego
6) Standard Process Boswellia for Diego
7) An eye supplement I can't ever remember the whole name of
8) Standard Process Orchex for Bailey

BostonBanker

Both of mine are on Dasuquin and fish oil. The fish oil at the recommedation of the orthopedic vet for Gusto's elbows, the Dasuquin because it makes me feel like I am doing more. Meg gets the same things, because why not.

MicksMom

Plaque Off (twice day)
Salmon Oil (2,000 mg every other day)
Vitamin E (once a week)
Apple Cider Vinegar (daily)
Zyrtec (twice a day)
Goats milk (daily)

Not really a supplement, but, since he's getting Ivermectin for HW preventive, Diatomaceous Earth daily for internal parasites.

Regularly... Dasuquin and fish oil for everyone. Maisy is on Adequan, and I've been thinking about starting Pip on it as well.

As needed... If someone is going through something (illness or injury) and they will eat it (Maisy won't), I use a multi-vitamin/anti-oxidant called Cell Advance. If anyone has a prolonged bout of diarrhea, I will use a probiotic until it clears up.

Pip used to take allergy shots but this year I kinda forgot to keep giving them at some point and he did great all summer anyway, so I'm hoping I can just lay off of them from here on out.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Juno gets ACV and Dasuquin. The Dasuquin was more of a trial but I don't notice a difference in her so I won't continue when we finish this bottle.

No one else is on anything!

Toller_08

They get colostrum and a mixture of oils. I switch the type of fish oil every bottle. Right now they get sardine oil every second day and coconut oil every other day. Sometimes I give them a sprinkle of kelp too. They also get vitamin E once weekly. They used to get a joint supplement but when I ran out I didn't buy anymore. I probably will again sometime though. Ripley and Dance are getting older and Journey is rough on her body.

JacksonsMom

I bought the Cloud Star Dynamo treats - skin/coat, hip/joint and tummy treats. No idea if they really even DO anything, but meh, figure they can't hurt and they're a nice bed time snack.

I used to sprinkle Plaque Off on his food but once it ran out, I never bought more lol. I keep meaning to buy more.

I was also giving him a bit of salmon oil for a while.

But overall I just find them unnecessary. I don't really notice a big difference either way so it's kind of a hit or miss, or whatever I feel like buying or have around the house.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Siri:
Fido Biotics Puppy Breath Crusher (it's Chicken and Waffles flavored, and it WORKS!)

Frodo:
Dasuquin
Phycox HA
(Adequan rounds out this pain management trifecta.)

Hudson just gets some salmon oil on his food. It entices him to eat more, plus it adds some extra fatty oils to help with his weight. He is finally about where I like him.

Members online

No members online now.