Chaz Puppies of 2015

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Thanks, everyone! He's just such a GOOD puppy. I'm really excited about him. His temperament is phenomenal. He's going back to his breeder tomorrow (sad face!) but I will hopefully have him back soon once we sign a contract on this house. Basically we're at our pet limit for renting but once we own, I can have him, and his breeder is willing to keep him for me till them. :)

That is so exciting! What's his name? I've seen him around on FB, but I don't think I know his name. How does Rowan like him? And is he a LHW? Or a Silken?
His litter name is Lightning, but I've been calling him Dipper. I'm not 100% sure it'll stick yet, but I'm liking it so far :) Like Jazzy said, he's a Silken. He's from the same breeder I've been planning on getting a puppy from. She had some flaky puppy buyers for this current litter, and Dipper has the temperament I've been wanting. He's going to have a little bit less performance drive than the litter I was waiting for, but that's less important than temperament and working aptitude which he is showing signs of. We talked about it and decided that we don't know yet what kind of puppies will be produced (as far as sex and potential SD aptitude) in the upcoming litter, and this puppy is already here and what I want, so let's give it a shot. I'm glad we did :)

Rowan has actually been REALLY good! He's not *thrilled* about a puppy, but he's been very polite with him, and even willingly sniffed him a couple of times, which is really big from Rowan who usually prefers to outright ignore all other dogs. It helps too that Dipper is pretty dog savvy. He pestered Rowan to play once the day he got here, got a little growl in return, and learned just from that interaction that it's best not to mess with Rowan. I'm pretty sure that Rowan already likes him more than Riff just because of that, lol.

At this point the *only* thing I'd change about him is purely cosmetic: I wish he was spotted :p I was really hoping to not get a solid gold pup, but obviously that doesn't matter in the long run. In good light, you can see he has white feet :)

DSC_0471 by flintbek, on Flickr

Thanks, everyone! He's just such a GOOD puppy. I'm really excited about him. His temperament is phenomenal. He's going back to his breeder tomorrow (sad face!) but I will hopefully have him back soon once we sign a contract on this house. Basically we're at our pet limit for renting but once we own, I can have him, and his breeder is willing to keep him for me till them. :)
Aheeee! So exciting, congratulations!

Elrohwen

So excited for the all of the puppies! I can't wait to see baby poodle pics.

I just got off the phone with Watson's breeder and the x-rays were a few minutes ago. 8-9 puppies! They thought 5 at the ultrasound so I wasn't expecting this many, though apparently she looks much bigger with this litter than she did for her first which was 5 puppies. I'll post the xray if she emails it to me.

So excited! She's due April 3rd. I'm going to be passing through New Jersey on my way to Nationals in mid-April, so I'll visit them and take many pictures.

He is SO CUTE, Paviche!!!!!
Seriously. Such a beautiful dog already. :D

FINALLY decided on one of them, and her name will be Hypatia or Tia (click the image for more)

Very cute little one; will she be part of your breeding? :)

I just got off the phone with Watson's breeder and the x-rays were a few minutes ago. 8-9 puppies! They thought 5 at the ultrasound so I wasn't expecting this many, though apparently she looks much bigger with this litter than she did for her first which was 5 puppies. I'll post the xray if she emails it to me.

So excited! She's due April 3rd. I'm going to be passing through New Jersey on my way to Nationals in mid-April, so I'll visit them and take many pictures.
Wow, nice big litter. That should be fun to see them all. :popcorn:

amberdyan

That's SUPER exciting! I can't wait to see Watson puppies. You're keeping one, right? Will it be a boy or a girl?

Oh, and my little guy is growing too. He's a climber - that's for sure.

I love his ears <3

The males are the one all the way to the left (maroon ribbon) and the one with the turquoise collar. There is also a white male.
SO cute... I died a little.

Elrohwen

Toasty looks so grown up!

And yeah, I'm going to take the plunge into two dogs. Kind of scared to try raising a puppy with Watson since he is a special snowflake who thinks the world revolves around him. But he loves other dogs and I think he'll really enjoy having a playmate around all the time. I also love his lines and temperament and loved the puppy I met from Sadie's first litter (Watson's dad was the stud). So I think this will be an awesome litter!

Members online