Doggy costumes

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
LOL those are cute! I was thinking of putting a cape on Lucas and making him "dogula" as they said lol. He already has the widow's peak for it :p

Are you going to dress up coop?

I humiliated OC last year by dressing him up as a cheerleader...hmm maybe this year I'll turn him into a lumber jack - it's more his gender ;)

My son Trevor and Gunner are going as outlaws. I'm going to throw some fake money bags over Gunner. It should be cute. Last year I took one of the inmate work release black/white striped suits from work. I got a few looks because they say Property of... on them. lol

Richie12345

gunnerzmama said:
My son Trevor and Gunner are going as outlaws. I'm going to throw some fake money bags over Gunner. It should be cute. Last year I took one of the inmate work release black/white striped suits from work. I got a few looks because they say Property of... on them. lol
lol, that's awesome

I love dressing up for Halloween and I'm an adult. Heck I may just go as the Sheriff this year and have Gunner and Trevor tied behind me. lol

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
I wanted sooo bad to dress Zeus up as Princess Leia this year. I found the costume, complete with a headpiece with the trademark hairdo. Thought it would be adorable, especially since my year-old niece is going as Yoda. But the hubby said no. He said it would hurt Zeus' doggy dignity.

Members online

No members online now.