MY Prankster Dogs

Ash47

Taco Dog
Ok, they 'know' I am a groomer for a living. Yet, it seems as though they feel the impulsive need to get despicably dirty. As soon as Precious is spiffed up, she rolls in the closest pile of dirt, turning her white tail and britches, to a pale tan color. Spud absolutely loves to dig. But, when I groom him, I leave his paw hair. I think he knows I love how his feet look like teddy bear arms. I believe he also knows that I like for them to be clean. As soon as he is let loose, he finds a mud puddle to dig in. Then, he sticks his entire flat face into the puddle. Roxy likes to get out into the field with us and run around. She has never gotten so dirty in her life as a couple days ago. She rolled, tumbled, and dug until I could not see the white on her. She had grass stuck to her. :rolleyes:
It seems kinda cruel to me when they immediately run up to me after getting so nasty. They know what they are doing. Is this there revenge for my giving them baths? Hhhmmmm... Something to ponder. :D

Irish

Pro,
The lady that owns the kennel where I work (she is also a groomer) would love to compare stories with you! Her little border collie mix LOVES to roll in horse manure and deer poop. About every other day, she brings her into the kennel with her fur green with yucky stuff. The funny thing is, she always looks so embarrased, walking with her head down. My boss always laughs and says SHE's the one who should be embarassed - a groomer having a filthy dog!

Ash47

Taco Dog
Maybe they do like baths. Especially the part where they get to shake off the excess water on their mommy! :rolleyes:
Irish,
I feel her 'pain.' LOL Spud is the absolute worst. I have heard that Shih-Tzus are avid diggers. Perhaps there is some truth to that. Because that little man comes in every night with mud caked onto his feet! :eek: Even when it hasn't rained in days. He has a stash somewhere, I believe. LOL
Oh, my little babies. They love to aggravate, but I know they love me. :)

Members online