Dogs on sofa??

Those of you that let your dogs on the sofa and/or in to bed with you have you ever had a problem asserting yourself as the leader?

Twilight

Boxer Rescue
No never, my dog is fully trained and knows exactly who is in charge in this house, if i say down he will get down, he knows his basic commands and he would never take advantage just because he is allowed on the bed and the couch

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Nope, I've had no problem with it at all. When I tell him "off" he gets down. Plus I don't let him up unless I give him permission, so he knows not to just get on the furniture whenever he pleases.

good glad to here it lol, I let mine on the sofa but they have to ask first, i was reading a book and it said that if you let your dog on the bed or sofa it thinks you are equal as it can sit in your bed but you dont sit in its

bubbatd

I actually have to beg Chip into bed with me !! He either gets too hot or feels he should be guarding me. Now, when Hunter comes to Grammy, that's another issue !!! I have a sheet on my couch ( futon ) and Chip knows that's fine .

Members online

No members online now.