Getting the cold shoulder!!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
My poor Lucas was giving me the cold shoulder cause I brushed his teeth :p (oh and just ignore how dirty he is, he decided the dirt was the best place to get out all that nasty tooth paste :p) :

What a hard life he has! :D LOL

Last edited:

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
RoxyBoxer said:
my boxer actually likes her teeth being brushed..or is it just the chicken tooth paste? :D
LOL I'd love to have you boxer! Lucas HATES having his teeth brushed with a passion, but I got to the point with him that he doesn't struggle all that much at all, just ignores me afterwards lol :D

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
SiberianMaster said:
Aww Lucas is gorgeous :) I wonder what Chinook would do if I tried to brush his teeth ???
Thank you! :) Like I said above Lucas HATES having his teeth brushed with a passion, but doesn't struggle that much at all anymore. I think I need some different toothpaste.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
luvie said:
At what age should i even attempt to brush their teeth?
I would think as soon as possible, but I think there are other ways of cleaning their teeth without brushing, I just prefer it. lol

Luvie, you should post a question about how to go about cleaning your dogs teeth in the health section. You'll get some really informative answers there! :)

LOL! If there was ever any doubt in anyone's mind that ignoring a dog is the worst 'punishment,' there's your proof. When they're upset with us, what do they do? They ignore us!

The grrrrls - well, actually it's just Shiva (of course) - not only will ignore whichever one of us she's peeved with or has hurt her feelings, she does some major sucking up to the other person. You should have seen her when Charley hurt her feelings the other night by telling her he was disappointed in her . . . For two days she ignored him and moped, hanging all over me. It didn't stop until I told him he just HAD to make up with her. He hadn't even noticed anything . . . :rolleyes:

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Renee750il said:
LOL! If there was ever any doubt in anyone's mind that ignoring a dog is the worst 'punishment,' there's your proof. When they're upset with us, what do they do? They ignore us!

The grrrrls - well, actually it's just Shiva (of course) - not only will ignore whichever one of us she's peeved with or has hurt her feelings, she does some major sucking up to the other person. You should have seen her when Charley hurt her feelings the other night by telling her he was disappointed in her . . . For two days she ignored him and moped, hanging all over me. It didn't stop until I told him he just HAD to make up with her. He hadn't even noticed anything . . . :rolleyes:
LOL Shiva is such a character!! :p

Members online

No members online now.