Mini rotties and boxers?

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
haha omg.. that "mini rottie" is adorable lol

i'm guessing they aren't a CKC or AKC recognized breed though lol

Hmm apparently they are Min Pins and Pug mixes.. thats what gets the mini rottie breed!

Humm I dont like this, I read somewere once how they create a mimi boxer, basically its just a cross breed

They are obviously mixed with pugs. Those "minis" are the ugliest dogs I've seen besides a stubby-legged neo mastiff....

Boxer*Mom

It wasn't me
Here's the breeders website for that link, http://carlins.info/

"The Pug is used in both the Mini Rotts and the Mini Boxers. There is NO Rottweiler blood in our Mini Rotts. Depending on the litter, there may or may not be Boxer blood in the Mini Boxers.

Keep in mind that we are very early on in the development of these breeds and there is MUCH work to do."

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Yeah, the 'mini-rott' is def. a pug mix...I've seen some very small boxers before, but not that small.

Oh crap, there goes my fun. We've been telling people that Aubrey is a registered Mini-Rott that we paid 1200 dollars for. Ok, we tell them she's a shelter mutt right after, but it's still funny to see the looks on their faces at first. :rolleyes:

jxxlxxs

Reugar's Mom
it makes me SOOO mad to see people like this who BREED mutts. keep in mind i see nothing wrong with getting a mixed breed dog, but why dont people just go to shelters and get them for usually always less then 100$$, instead of paying a WHOLE LOT more for the same thing?? seems to me like if you put a name to it, theyll buy it, wether its a mutt or not! there are wayyyy too many homeless animals in this world to be breeding mutts. shows just how greedy some people really are...

Members online