People with collar mania collars :)

Grab

Any experience with the no buckle slide collars? Are they annoying to adjust and readjust? I won a collar and I was thinking of getting Brooks one (Goose has several and you can't see them on Aesop, although he does have one) I want one that will grow with him, and she said adjustable or no buckle slides would give the most growth room. I wanted a wider collar, so thought the giant quick release would be too bulky.

It won't be an 'all the time' collar, and when he's stopped growing, he'll have a Paco collar, so, while he'll wear it, it won't get quite as much use.

Suggestions? :)

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I don't like them, personally. I found them annoying to adjust to take on and off. If he keeps a collar on all the time, I guess that's not really an issue though.

I have a no buckle slide collar from The Collar Shop but I'm sure it's the same anywhere you get one. It's for my little dog and I have no complaints.

DJEtzel

I don't like the style at all. I had some for my little dog that I had made.. I really hate adjusting collars to get them on the dog. That's why I prefer martingales with a buckle, as well.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I don't have one from Collar Mania, but I like the style a lot in general. I adjust it so that it just barely slides over the dogs' heads and then leave it be. If I'm worried about backouts, I'm using a martingale or limited slip any way, so it's no big deal that it sits loosely.

Members online

No members online now.