More adventures at the lake

Saje

Island dweller
I found out the lake is called the Glory Hole. It's man-made so no fish and it's about 25 ft deep.

Well, we went back out there today and the dogs are just exhausted. All three of them went this time. I went in the lake and Nanook was acting so funny. She seemed to really want in the water but she hates to swim. And finally she jumped off the end of the pier into the lake and I never thought a dog could splash that much. It was like every stroke she took she was trying to jump out of the water. She headed right back to the pier. Now, this is a slimy pier that doesn't have a ladder but she climbed, yes climed, right back out. maverick can not do it - we have to help him. But she climbed straight up lol. And then she was all stressed out and whining. We tried to figure out what was wrong with her and Steve finally found a yellow jacket buried in her tail :eek: Poor thing. She was so upset. And MAD! After that she put the run on any large buzzing insect that came at her. lol Smart :rolleyes: Now she is exhausted and sleeping next to me. I think I'll have to go out with her for a potty break or she may never leave the house again.

Maverick of course was swimming and even mikey swam a little. I think the shore fell out from under him though. :D

And I swam of course. I love the water!

Melissa_W

Oh my god... is it seriously called the Glory Hole? All I have to say is LOL. Someone is really a jokester around there.

Saje

Island dweller
I do know what it means. I was hoping most people wouldn't :rolleyes:

bogolove

Ok, Buckshot, I had one stemming off of your last one, but I decided to be lady-like and keep it to myself. But I had myself a good laugh! ;)

Buckshot

bogolove said:
Ok, Buckshot, I had one stemming off of your last one, but I decided to be lady-like and keep it to myself. But I had myself a good laugh! ;)

If you feel the need to say anything unlady like feel free to PM it to me ;)

Members online

No members online now.