If you were to re-name your dog, what would you name them?

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Em would be Juice.

Shadow... I can't really picture any other names for her. I will have to think on that.

Copper would some southern bell type name. I like Petunia also, such a good ladyhound name.

Bloo has always been a Bloo. I would probably name her some fun sporty name if I had to rename her. Or Gremlin.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
There's no other name for Rowan. I love to play the "I should've named you ___" game with the other boys, but I truly cannot imagine Rowan with any other name.

Riff could've been Pogo, Mayhem, any sort of common "dog name" (Buddy, Fido, etc), Catfish for his prominent whiskers, uhhh... I swear I have like 5 million alternate names for him but now I'm spacing out!

Linus would be Popcorn.

kaykay21

herder brain & drool face
Sirius was Sitkah previously but it didn't fit and everyone was getting confused
I can't see him being anything other then Sirius now

Laika was previously mushu (Mulan) but that lasted all of 2 hours then she was Maddelynn but then my cousin rudly used it for her tiny human... Only other name I can see Laika as is piglet or bug (thats mostly what I call her)

Last edited:

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Tulsa should have been Squid. Totally should have been Squid. Or Wicked.

I LOVE the name Harlow. She would have been a good Smudge, though.

Rider, I still would have liked to have named Preacher.

Iggy. ANY OTHER NAME PLEASE. Lol. If I had a choice, he would have been Skoal. But alas, not my dog so not my choice. :)

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
Ahh alright back with a few more. Had to think about it :p

Oz - Well his "original" name was going to be Spunky....because I was 12 and didn't know any better. Now if I were to rename him he'd probably be Bug, or Doug.

Rigby would be Misfit, or Miss Vitt or some other random mixed up spelling. Or Squish, just because. On the plus side, that's 2 saved up for future dogs.

Now it's just Cobain that I'm having trouble renaming.

Members online

No members online now.