Official "Flea Market" thread

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I've begun cleaning out the things my dogs never use.

Here are some leather collars up first!

#1: Brazilian Patent Leather Pastel Blue by Rouge New York- 8-11" neck. I spent $25 on it a few years ago and my dogs have very rarely worn it.

$12 shipped.

20120304-DSC_6321 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

#2:Brazilian Patent Leather granny smith apple green by Rouge New York- 8-11" neck. I spent $25 on it a few years ago and my dogs have very rarely worn it.\\

$12 shipped:

20120304-DSC_6323 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

I have the matching pink one to this set somewhere. If you are interested in it, let me know and I'll find it.

#3: Pink leather from a UK based company, 8-10 inches.

$12 shipped:

20120304-DSC_6325 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

#4: Red leather with bones, 8-10". I spent close to $20 on it at a dog boutique a few years ago. Again, barely used.

$12 shipped.

20120304-DSC_6331 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

#5: Pink leather with paw prints, 6-8". I spent close to $20 on it at a dog boutique a few years ago. Again, barely used.

$12 shipped.

20120304-DSC_6328 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

#6: Blue leather with paw prints, 8-10". I spent close to $20 on it at a dog boutique a few years ago. Again, barely used.

$12 shipped.

20120304-DSC_6347 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

If you're interested in anything, mention the number in this thread and shoot me a PM.

If they don't sell in a week or two, I'm just going to donate them to a local shelter :)

Last edited:

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I'm so glad my dog is much bigger than yours... LOL

ETA: How wide is the pink one with bones? 6-8"... it may fit Harley... :rofl1:

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I changed them all to $12 shipped, but you're grandfathered in, Jess :p

Hehe, that's all I'm going to list for a little bit probably!

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Do they have collar addicts support groups? I think Jessie could be the leader. Jeez that's a lot of collars.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Jessie - WHY do you have to have Chis with their tiny necks?!? I LOVE that pink one (the #3 one) but sadly, a Chi neck and an Aussie neck is not the same size :( lol

I need a girly collar for Penny! Someone post bigger, girly collars!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Didn't measure Harley's neck last night, ended up going to Chris'. I'll have to check tonight (plus, I'll need another collar with Wedgie coming! :p )

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
No rush at all. Haha.

I mean, how DARE you spend the night with your bf and NOT measure Harley's neck. You are the worst ferret owner EVER :rofl1:

JessLough

Love My Mutt
No rush at all. Haha.

I mean, how DARE you spend the night with your bf and NOT measure Harley's neck. You are the worst ferret owner EVER :rofl1:
I know, right?! I'm a horrible person! How dare I see my bf once a month and leave the ferrets with the family! :rofl1:

Totally still haven't measured her neck. She's still sleeping :p

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Still for sale!

Hey guys!

I'm selling my CM collar. It fits both my 13" and 16" neck dogs, 1" wide. Great condition, some ware is visible. Rarely worn. They wore the collar in the house for the first couple weeks, but that's it. Like Jessie, I've come to the conclusion that I just prefer leather, even though fabric is very pretty!

Paid $18 + $6 shipping, will sell it for $18 INCLUDING SHIPPING.

JacksonsMom

Ok, I've got three leather collars for sale that I'm going to let go for reasons listed as well as me needing a bit of extra cash - hard times at the moment, college books made me broke (and switching classes and not able to return them even more so, LOL)

Leather collar from CaliGirlCollars on etsy. Honestly this is probably my favorite leather collar I've gotten. The quality is amazing, the design is awesome, it seems super comfortable for Jackson. I LOVE it and plan on getting another one from her if I can sell this one. I just think I prefer the buckle tapered and it's not. Jax has kind of a little neck and I don't think I can do 3/4" unless it's tapered at buckle. But it's still not a very thick collar by any means. Just great quality.

But it's 3/4" width, 10-13" length... black leather, silver hardware, red conchos. Looks WAY better in person. Worn once.
Selling it for $20 shipped (bought for $25).

Paco collar
Le Cheat (turned into dog collar)
5/8" width tapered to 1/2" at the buckle... 10-12"
black leather, brass hardware.
Selling for $40 shipped (bought for $60).
Love the collar and the way it looks, but now that he got a new collar with star concho on it, I don't really need two with stars, so might as well give to a good home. Worn maybe four times, probably one dog park day, two walks and a few visits to the local pet boutique.

CollarMania No Buckle Slide collar
3/4" width.
10-14"
has a red satin strip lining
$18 shipped - literally brand new. NEVER been worn in public. Tried on in the house. It's a BIT too bulky-ish for my liking, but still not a bulky collar at all. Jackson just has a really tiny neck and plus with his hair being so short, I dunno, it just bugs me. Really sad too cuz I LOVE the design.

These ones still available. :)

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Any one have a used leather leash they're wiling to say good bye to for a decent price? I'd buy new but I really don't wanna have to be the one to break the leather in, lol.

Members online

No members online now.