Who are you? 2013 Edition

OwnedByBCs

Will Creep For Sheep
Nickname/Preferred name: Kelsey/Kels
About your dog(s): Currently 6 in the house. Gyp (13), Faith (12), Sadie (7), Fiona (3), Riot (2) and Wesley (almost 1). Faith and Fiona are my mom's dogs, the others are mine.
Interests: Video games, movies, Batman, sexy shirtless men, genetics/pedigrees, concerts, diet dr. pepper floats.
Favorite music: Say Anything, Death Cab for Cutie, The Black Keys, Imagine Dragons, The Oh Hellos... those are top on my list at the moment.
Favorite book: Go Dog Go
Favorite quote: "I was born a poor black child"
Random fact: I have seen "The Producers" 157 times. That includes the three times I have seen it on Broadway and both films.

Dat's me! Unfortunately I don't really have any pictures of me with the dogs, hopefully I can get some soon.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Nickname/Preferred name: Kelsey/Kels
About your dog(s): Currently 6 in the house. Gyp (13), Faith (12), Sadie (7), Fiona (3), Riot (2) and Wesley (almost 1). Faith and Fiona are my mom's dogs, the others are mine.
Interests: Video games, movies, Batman, sexy shirtless men, genetics/pedigrees, concerts, diet dr. pepper floats.
Favorite music: Say Anything, Death Cab for Cutie, The Black Keys, Imagine Dragons, The Oh Hellos... those are top on my list at the moment.
Favorite book: Go Dog Go
Favorite quote: "I was born a poor black child"
Random fact: I have seen "The Producers" 157 times. That includes the three times I have seen it on Broadway and both films.

Dat's me! Unfortunately I don't really have any pictures of me with the dogs, hopefully I can get some soon.
You are only 19 and you have a stellar breeding program? Jealousy.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
My family starting breeding BCs in 2005, and so I learned as I was growing up :) I am hoping to be a judge ASAP.
It's too bad I'm not still out West. We could have been good friends. Lol! Ohhh! What do you want to judge? Conformation, agility?

OwnedByBCs

Will Creep For Sheep
It's too bad I'm not still out West. We could have been good friends. Lol! Ohhh! What do you want to judge? Conformation, agility?
Conformation and Juniors hopefully. I may eventually try for Obedience but I will probably need to get more obedience titles first... LMAO

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Nickname/Preferred name: Lauren :D
Occupation: Assistant Manager at an awesome local pet food retailer.
About your dog(s): Fromonster is a 7 year old corgi. Siri is a 5 month old JRT.
Interests: reading.
Favorite music: P!nk, Gaslight Anthem, most popular stuff on the radio.
Favorite book: ALL OF THEM! Except the terrible ones. Dystopian fiction is my favorite genre.
Random Fact: I adore super duper terrifying movies/books.

And a couple pictures:

Froman and I:

LaurenFrodo by laurenscoombs, on Flickr
Photo taken by SaraB.

Siri and I:

LaurenSiri by laurenscoombs, on Flickr
Photo taken by Linds.

medusozoan

Previously ravennr
I guess I'll re-introduce myself here since I have the new username.

Name: Raven, yes it's my real name.
Occupation: Currently unemployed while I wait to finish immigration.
About your dog(s): No dogs, just a cat. Rockefeller is a three year old Turkish Van (maybe, maybe not, but he has every trait either way so that's what I say). Our housemate also has a 2 year old ginger tabby that he really needs to put on a diet.
Interests: cynology, books (I'm very much a bibliophile), animals, too many more to list but I think those are the things that really make me who I am.
Favorite music: I'm really into dark cabaret music and steampunk music. The Dresden Dolls and Steam Powered Giraffe. Love it.
Favorite book: Quest for the Faradawn by Richard Ford, and I also love the Zamonia books by Walter Moers
Favorite quote: "The world's a rollercoaster, and I am not strapped in. Maybe I should hold with care but my hands are busy in the air" A line from the song Wish You Were Here by Incubus
Random fact: I have had the urge to punch my boyfriend in the face when he is snoring ridiculously loudly and making loud chewing sounds with his spit in his sleep. I don't know why this makes me so angry but I just HAAAATE those damned noises. UGH.

And this is me now.

tzigane

Random fact: I have had the urge to punch my boyfriend in the face when he is snoring ridiculously loudly and making loud chewing sounds with his spit in his sleep. I don't know why this makes me so angry but I just HAAAATE those damned noises. UGH.
Oh dear god yes. Me too. Snoring makes me want to punch walls. I haven't met anybody EXCEPT CHESTER who makes the annoying chewing sounds. And of course it's ONLY when it's perfect quiet. I end up beating my bed up a lot to keep myself from hitting my dog.

Nickname/Preferred name: Claire
Occupation: Retail drone - pharmacy and, if all goes well, some parttime at a local pet store.
About your dog(s): Samwise, almost 1, miniature poodle
Interests: Horticulture/biology, sculpting, roleplaying/LARPing, general geekery of most flavors.
Favorite music: I like a pretty eclectic mix, but I'll always have a soft spot for folk music. And Leonard Cohen. Mmmm.
Favorite book: You want me to choose? I wouldn't say I have one favorite, but my genres are definitely urban fantasy and YA fiction.
Favorite quote: "That thing does science so hard, you say, 'I've never seen that much science!' and then it's all 'check this out' and BOOM: more science!" (internet cookies for anyone who knows where that's from)
Random fact: I know from experience that getting all of my favorite childhood authors together in one room is one of the most awesome things ever.

The picture is older, but I don't really have many pictures of myself...

Nickname/Preferred name: Hannah

About your dog(s): Willow is a 1 year old IG mix, Sox is a 7 year old BC mix.

Interests: Human psychology, meteorology, drawing (although I'm pretty awful at it), reading, leather crafting, and dog training.

Favorite music: Oh man, a ton of things. Favourite band is Tegan and Sara; I also like Kate Nash, Meg & Dia, Lily Allen, Regina Spektor, Macklemore, Pink, and Lights. I like indie and folk music for the most part.

Favorite book: Far From the Tree, Full Frontal Feminism, Brave New World, Divergent.

Favorite quote: This changes on a weekly basis. Currently, it's one of these:

"But trying to use willpower to overcome the apathetic sort of sadness that accompanies depression is like a person with no arms trying to punch themselves until their hands grow back. A fundamental component of the plan is missing and it isn't going to work."

Or: "I think it's intoxicating when somebody is so apologetically who they are."

Random fact: 1.) I was homeschooled throughout highschool due to severe social anxiety, but I've made huge strides in overcoming it. 2.) I'm going to a Tegan and Sara concert next month, it's the first concert of theirs that I've been to despite the fact that I've been a fan for 6 years; I'm stoked.

Picture time!

Me:

One of my drawings, just because:

Sox:

Willow:

tempura tantrum

Shiba Inu Slave
Nickname/Preferred name: You guys can just call me Tempura Tantrum. :) Or Tempura. Or That Girl That Won't Shut Up About Shibas. LOL

About your dog(s): Two Shiba Inus. One veteran girl that lives with my parents, Kimi, and a nearly one year old male that lives with myself and my husband, Ringo.

Interests: Dogs (duh, I guess). Conformation dog shows, exotic animals (in particular elephants, big cats, and African Wild Dogs), conservation, Vintage pinups (I would love to be a Gil Elvgren girl EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE), Rockabilly, long distance running, weight lifting (more of a chore than an interest, buuuut), burlesque, everything Disney...

Favorite music: No sad songs. That's all I ask. Ballads can suck it.

Favorite book: For a good creepy read I LOVE "Summer of Night" by Dan Simmons. Imagine if they took "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," "The Goonies," "Stand By Me," smushed it all together and liberally applied "It." This book is the result. I creeped myself out in broad daylight.

Favorite quote: If it was ever said on the television series "Summer Heights High" it is my favorite. "Hoopies Celine! Hoopies!"

Random fact: I met my husband in a bar in Northwestern Australia when I was studying abroad. He literally fell at my feet. :) I'm an identical twin.

This is mah face. I still can't figure out why I can't get the actual picture to show up, so yeah, this is a link. I have no idea if it's gonna work. All aboard the failboat.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56858744@N02/10567929973/

Ringo and I his first day in the ring. :) Reserve Winners Dog to a 5 point major at a specialty. I'll take it!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56858744@N02/10567938543/

Members online

No members online now.