Hello!!!!

Megan622

Hi everyone, I am excited to join the group! To start off my name is Megan. I am married and have two amazing little boys Dixon and Carder. We got Tank our (now) two year old Pit when he was about 11 weeks old. He has been wonderful for the family and has an amazing bond with my youngest son. Even with the kids I did notice something missing for him. That's when we decided it was time for another dog. We did not go out activity looking but did mention to a few people that we would like to add to the family. This resulted into a phone call of a little girl who needed some help. Last of a littler of five at around five weeks old. Mom was hit by a car and did not make it. He took her in not knowing much about her. NOT something we are use to doing. We like research and check all options before committing. We just couldn't say no to her :)

She was 2.8 pounds the day we got her and as of about a week ago she was 4.4 pounds at around 9 weeks old. I am completely clueless other then she looks as if she is mixed with a hound dog.

Chula

Tank

Members online