Chicago--- May 30th, 2015

xpaeanx

Julee and I are going. We'll be camping and I'm totally for splitting a camp site if anyone else wants too!

Ashley sent me a link to a nearby park, although I can't for the life of me find it now....

k9krazee

Hey guys -- I've created an event on facebook for those who have said they're coming to hash out details!

Yes:

Linds
k9krazee
Xpaeanx
Julee
Moth
MeepMeagan
DJEtzel
Sizzle
Picklepaige

Maybes:
Kaykay
Southpaw
Sass

People we haven't heard a peep from:
Lauren?
Sara?
EVERYONE ELSE??!?!?!

kaykay21

herder brain & drool face
The tiny herder brain and I will be there... Not sure if Laika will cause she would have to be muzzled (dog selective)

If she has to be muzzled I would strongly recommend not bringing her. No matter how big the park that's not a risk I would take.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I'm considering it... But, not really sure yet. Still taking somethings into consideration.

If I would come it'll be Saturday, and probaly for just half of the day.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Ah, so excited!

I hope Menchi is feeling better by then, I'd love to meet her!

I hope Menchi is feeling better, we missed you this weekend!
Menchi is much improved. She is still on pain meds for the moment, but she also had a chiro adjustment and acupuncture today. She is definitely acting much improved...she keeps wanting to do her bouncy puppy routines...

The regular vet said at her recheck today as long as she continues to heal and we ease her slowly back into some exercise before the meetup she should be good to go.

Sizzle we were really sad to have to cancel... Watson was supposed to do his qualifying run, and run in open if he passed on Friday. I had gotten them both new lure coursing slips...

I was looking forward to getting to see you and meeting that adorable beezer of yours :)

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Sizzle we were really sad to have to cancel... Watson was supposed to do his qualifying run, and run in open if he passed on Friday. I had gotten them both new lure coursing slips...

I was looking forward to getting to see you and meeting that adorable beezer of yours :)
There were TONS of Senjis there too! :(

Members online

No members online now.