Up Date on Iris the Doberman

frznbuns

Hi All, Well this is a update on our newest member IRIS. We have had her now 13 days and she is GREAT. Whipworms are all gone. She has gained 5 pounds, and best of all, sits on command, heels, sits when I stop, shakes hands, is potty trained almost all the way and gets along GREAT with the other dobes! All this from a dog who had been kept outside all the time, and had no training or had never been on a leash. WOW and she hasn't even started puppy obedience classes yet. They start 8 Aug. Will post photos when I get them :D

Doberluv

Oh cool! Is Iris a rescue? How wonderful. Dobes are sooooo intelligent and eager to learn. I'm so glad all is working out so wonderfully for you. Can't wait for pictures!

frznbuns

Well, she is sort of a rescue.. the owner didn't want her but I paid $$$$ for her. She is full AKC with a nice pedigree. I think she is going to be MS. (That's for Mississippi) Foxy Blue Iris. The name came from one of my other dog groups. She is really a GREAT DOG. God Just meant her to be with us I am sure.

Members online

No members online now.