Our white dog and boomer ball video

doggedouthouse

owned by our dogs
Took another short video of our white dog playing with the boomer ball on the back yard ( he goes a bit nuts :laugh:

When you play the video it will play better the 2nd time round and it takes a little while to load click link below)

Click this link to see the video!!!!!

Before anyone asks ,his tail was docked due to an infection he had last year ,we where so upset :cry: when we had to give the vet the go ahead for his tail to be docked ,but as you can see it does not stop him haveing fun :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
what a wonderful video..and a great place to film it too! that ball cant get too far away there..thanks for sharing :D

poeluvr

doggedouthouse said:
Took another short video of our white dog playing with the boomer ball on the back yard ( he goes a bit nuts :laugh:

When you play the video it will play better the 2nd time round and it takes a little while to load click link below)

Click this link to see the video!!!!!

Before anyone asks ,his tail was docked due to an infection he had last year ,we where so upset :cry: when we had to give the vet the go ahead for his tail to be docked ,but as you can see it does not stop him haveing fun :D
lol see how he stands over it for a minute..i think hes trying to show dominance to it...lol saying "im the boss"

Adrienne

What a gorgeous dog! He looks like he has a blast with that ball, it must be nice that he can entertain himself with the ball.

doggedouthouse

owned by our dogs
Cheers guys for all the replys:) ,im going to try and get a clip of him in a wide open space cus he goes real bonkers at the ball ,i have to say the £10.00 i spent on the ball was worth every penny lol....
cheers again...
look out for his next clip hehehehehehehehehehe.....

Members online

No members online now.