black nails

My shadow has black and pink nails, she has one black nail on one paw the rest all pink, all pink on one paw, and all black on the anothers, its cos she has black and white paws, pink nails where the white fur is, black nails where the black fur is, I love it, think it looks adorable!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Teddy also has a mixture of black nails white nails and some half and half lol. he has one that is all white except for a black racing stripe right down the center lol. just like shadow, Teddy has black nails where he has darker hair and white nails where he has white hair :D

nicco

Wolfpack
my amira has both black and white nails.She also has her whiskers black and white...and her eyelashes are half white and half black...LOL!!!

Kiss Kiss
Nicco

May has dark chocolate nails....Tippy has black and white nails, a couple of her's one side is black the other is white :D and Colby has white nails.

Allyse718

I want 2 b a dog 4 a day
Jasmine has all black nails except one is white on her back paw. I just don't like clipping her nails because I can't see the quick.

keyodie

Keyozilla
My dog has one black nail and the others are normal-colored, whatever that is. And the inside of his mouth is poke-a-dotted black. Wierd.

Members online

No members online now.