new Doberman in the house

frznbuns

Well, She is finally here. I just got back from Mississippi and brought back my newest member of our Doberman family. Iris is a 15 month blue and rust girl. She was raised totally outside without much human contact. She is so under weight and she has whipworms. :( The old owners did not give her much food or even shots. :mad:
She is a great girl. The whole trip home she was wonderful in the car and even in the hotel, went right into a kennel without any trouble. She is settling into our family so great! She is getting along with all the other dogs and even the cats. She has only had 2 potty accidents in the house and is quiet as a mouse. She is really coming out of her shell. Plays, walks on a leash like a champ, gives kisses, and even is sitting on command. How could anyone not like this girl. We are so lucky to have her in our family. :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Congrats on your new member of the family. What is her name? Did you rescue her from a shelter? I'm glad she has a good home with you now.

luvmydogs

awwww im so glad u got her, i cant stand people that dont wanna be responsible for their pets...can u post a pic>?

frznbuns

We are calling her Iris. We got her from a breeder of Boxers, They really wanted to get in to doberman but Money got tight! Boy, Money only got tight when it came to her. The boxers at their house looked big and healthy. My girl got nothing!
Question, How do I post a photo of her like you have in the text of your page Michaela? In the posting rules it says" you may not post any attachments". Oh by the way, the photo of the Doberman sleeping under my name is my boy Spirit.

Members online

No members online now.