Getting repeatedly kicked off of chaz

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I am pretty sure it's my computer. But I will be able to see chaz for a very short span of time then will have hours where it tells me it can't find the server. It was down all day yesterday and then all day today.

It's been doing this a lot lately. Just me?

I haven't had that happen but it's been inconsistent the last week or so being down for short times.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Yeah these are definitely not short times. I'm surprised I'm still on after posting that. It's been doing this off and on for a few weeks. However, my computer is on the verge of death so there's no telling. But I can get to any other website, which makes me think maybe it's Chaz and not the computer?

I'll try to stop posting as much. I think your computer just couldn't handle all of my awesomeness. It's understandable.

I've been told that there's a move to another server coming up and there's some prep work being done.

Beyond that, I have no idea :(

Unless it's as OJess says :D

Just wanted to note I've been having problems with Chaz going on/off lately, can't wait for upgrades to be done with, and maybe it will help reduce the spam nuisances too!

Members online

No members online now.