Official "Flea Market" thread

SaraB

I made Zinga a fleece tug lead and it's a bit big for her. It would fit a 15-19" neck. There are owls on the collar part. I made one the same style for Zuma and it has lasted over a year with vigorous tugging. It is pictured below. I would like $15 + shipping for it! Sorry for huge picture!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I made Zinga a fleece tug lead and it's a bit big for her. It would fit a 15-19" neck. There are owls on the collar part. I made one the same style for Zuma and it has lasted over a year with vigorous tugging. It is pictured below. I would like $15 + shipping for it! Sorry for huge picture!

That is so cute. I wish it would fit Cricket. She has a tiny neck though so its a little too big. Really cute though.

JacksonsMom

Ella's Lead collar for sale. I love this one, but well, I love my tan leather on him better and it also has ranger/star conchos, so I guess it's pointless to have both. I'd rather purchase a new smaller width tag collar for Jackson from EL!

Here is the collar:

It is a bit used, worn in water once but never completely soaked. Still in good shape, buckle is perfect, hardware, etc. The silver stars have a few little scratches on them just from every day use. Only noticeable up close, here is a photo up close under a light.

3/4" width tapered to 1/2" at buckle, 10-12", black leather, silver hardware, purchased for $45 + $5.95 shipping.

Selling for $23 shipped.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Is there enough space for josh to add a hole to this collar? Cricket is 12.5 inches. She can fit in 12 inches snug but I like her collars around 12.5"

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Id almost like to try it on her to see how it fits her at 12" because sometimes certain collars will fit fine at that length. Would be a perfectly good excuse for a get together lol.

JacksonsMom

Id almost like to try it on her to see how it fits her at 12" because sometimes certain collars will fit fine at that length. Would be a perfectly good excuse for a get together lol.
LOL, yes for sure!

Just looked at it- yep there's certainly enough room for another hole, maybe even 2 extra.

If ya wanna plan a meet up, that's always awesome, but I can also always send it to you, and if it doesn't fit for some reason, you can give it back and I'll give you your $$ back. But irregardless, a meet up must happen! hahah. I still can't believe how tiny her neck is. She's so freakin cute.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Yay! I think it will look great on her! A meetup must happen and soon before it gets too chilly outside. I'll shoot you a FB message to work out times etc

JacksonsMom

Anyone interested in a red Comfortflex Sport Harness? Absolutely nothing wrong it, in perfect condition, worn a few times, very easy to put on/off, comfortable... I think I just prefer the looks of Hurrta. And don't really want to buy one without selling something else of his... he has wayyy too many things and will never wear them all. LOL.

So anyways... it's a red XS comfortflex sport harness. Purchased for almost $30. XS = Extra Small... 18" to 20.5" girth.

Will sell for $20 shipped.

Still have this too. :)

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
Is anyone interested in this print? The print is 12.5" by 3.5" the matting is 15.5" by 6.5". I paid $25 for it at an antique fair and never ended up doing anything with it. It's still in the plastic it was wrapped in when I bought it. Make me an offer if you're interested!

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
I'm selling a brand new Spot on Dog blanket/coat! I bought it for Saxon, but it's just too big for him. It's super warm looking. The outside is water resistant and the inner lining is super soft micro-fleece type material. I paid $45, $35 ships it!

Saxon was not in the mood to model it!

BC_Kelly

^ I got that coat for my dogs at tjmaxx about 3 weeks ago for just 12.99! Where did you go and pay $45?

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
What!? That's super frustrating! I got it at a little boutiquey style store. I know their prices are usually high, but that's just ridiculous. I guess if anyone wants the coat just make me an offer.

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
There isn't a size on the tag, but Saxon is 16" tall at the withers, 18" from collar to the base of the tail, and weighs 38lbs and it's a size too big for him.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
I'm new here but posting a few collars up for sale. Alot of members here know me and can vouch for me :)

------------------------

Ok so i'm trying to sell some of the 'not so often worn' collars of my collection to help pay for my dog's spay as well as fund some other items down the road :)

First we have a Paco

The Eva Deluxe
Black leather
1.5" width
fits 16-19" neck

This has only been worn a handful of times. Sells for $100 plus shipping. Asking $60 shipped.

Here to show barely any wear on the strap

Did I miss, was this bought?

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I've got some movies for sale if anyone is interested. Trying to gather some money to get the poodles and Charlie some Fido Fleeces for the winter. Prices are negotiable, just send me a PM!

Incomplete Farscape season 1 and season 2. Minor scuff wear on cases, discs are in perfect condition. $15 + s/h or BO. Season 1 Vol 2,7,8,9,10 and Season 2 Vol 2.1,2.5

Complete season of "The Soultaker"(anime). Minor shelf wear, discs in perfect condition. Asking $5 + s/h.

Speed Grapher vol 1 and Texhnolyze vol 1 (both anime). $2 + s/h.

Work out video you can do in home. Asking $2.

Stargate SG1 complete box sets Season 1-6. External boxes have scuff wear but individual cases do not. Discs in mint condition. Asking $35 + s/h or BO.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Hey, Mer, have you checked out Amazon for these? You can sell them to Amazon and they give pretty decent prices!

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I did.. but they had them priced mostly for a penny (that is for their buyback program).

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.