Breeders on Kijiji.

I used to think where breeders advertised and how there websites looked and all that other stuff mattered.

I don't really care where breeders advertise anymore. They don't have to sell to everyone that responds. Some do and they suck for lots of reasons. Some don't and are great for lots of other reasons.

Miakoda

I used to think where breeders advertised and how there websites looked and all that other stuff mattered.

I don't really care where breeders advertise anymore. They don't have to sell to everyone that responds. Some do and they suck for lots of reasons. Some don't and are great for lots of other reasons.
That is true. Thanks.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
The more I learn, the more I hear, the more I read, the more my opinion turns to "it's all about knowing your breeder". . . .

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
The more I learn, the more I hear, the more I read, the more my opinion turns to "it's all about knowing your breeder". . . .
Verry true.

Im not well known. I fully plan on advertising Solo's first litter on Kijiji, if I need a few more homes. She will be fully tested and a Ch, as well as the sire. That doesnt make me a BYB

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Also, IMHO having your own website advertising puppies isn't that different from advertising on a separate site. Two sides of the same coin.

Kat09Tails

*Now with Snark*
It is about knowing the breeder and learning their reputation from people who have and who have not purchased puppies from them. There is a disease that strikes the brains of people who buy puppies from particular breeders, by speaking to their competition in some cases you learn alot about them.

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
There is a disease that strikes the brains of people who buy puppies from particular breeders, by speaking to their competition in some cases you learn alot about them.
Yes and no. I know what you mean, but for the lay person, you need to keep in mind that they are COMPETION. I know esp in the show rings but in working rings as well, people, are, well human. They hate to loose and the dog world can be verry catty and people will say so and so's dogs suck, horrible confo, temperment, ect.. Simply because they lost to them at one time, or for other petty reasons.

People should keep this in mind and judge for them selves as well.

Members online

No members online now.