If it was your SO's choice...

joce

I'll have to ask him tonight but my guess is Dobe or frenchie.

He likes Blitz his cattle dog but he just wants to snuggle and blitz is like "here let me sit on your head, saws leaf,there's the pond, back on your head". At times dobes are to Velcro for him where I love that.

joce

So he says he would get a beagle if we had no other critters and his choice.

If he was single no other critters likely a chocolate lab because the ladies like them :eek: and he likes labs(did I marry this guy lol!)

houlahoops

Not currently in a relationship but my past boy was definitely an opportunist. It would have been a puppy from a box at a yard sale.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
If it were his choice, it would be a border collie, WLGSD (ugh) or ... one of those maliraptors (double ugh). I know at some point we will be getting one of those three breeds, but I have insisted that the training and whatnot would be HIS responsibility and NOT mine, that I would try to help him if I could but I would not be doing the bulk of the training, this includes late night potty breaks when they are puppies.

Deven wants a border collie.

I didn't for the longest time and then started to see the appeal to them. I'm still not 100% that it will definitely be our next dog though - but it's on the list.

Members online

No members online now.